Ch 47:Recovery and Explaining

Dark Pov

I woke up to my head throbbing like crazy.

???:Dark!

I turned to see who said my name and it was Yang and she was in a wheelchair. She hugged me out of nowhere.

Yang:I'm so glad you're ok.

I was confused because I couldn't remember a thing about what happened.

???:Dark.

I looked up to see my dad, mom, and uncle.

Dad:How are you feeling champ?

I rub my head in pain.

Dark:To be honest. Like shit.

Mom:That's to be expected when you unlock your real power.

I looked up at her confused.

Dark:Real power?

My mom sat down next to me.

Mom:I'm going to explain the whole thing after you're feeling better. Ok?

I nodded and she left me and Yang alone. After she did I checked my Omnitrix and noticed that Crystal Fist was missing.

Dark:Wait. What the hell?

Yang:What is it?

Dark:Crystal Fist is missing.

Yang:Really?

Dark:Yeah.

I checked the rest of my aliens just to see that my favorite alien BashMouth was gone as well.

Dark:No...

Yang:What's wrong?

Dark:BashMouth...

Yang:Is he..?

I nodded with tears running down my face. Yang hugged me as I cried into her shoulder.

Yang:Hey Dark.

Dark:Y-yeah?

Yang:Do you want to cuddle?

Dark:Y-yes.

Yang forced herself on the bed I was on and I snuggled next to her falling asleep.

(Timeskip a week)

Yang and I made full recoveries despite how bad Yang's wounds were compared to my mild migraine. We were standing in the Gym as someone vaguely familiar stepped on stage.

 We were standing in the Gym as someone vaguely familiar stepped on stage

Dark:' Who is that? He looks familiar... '

???:Hello classes of UA High School. I am Magister Maxwell Tennyson of the Plumber forces.

Dark:' Tennyson? He's related to my mom and uncle then. '

Max:I'm sure you all know that one of your students went berserk and I will explain, but first I need to explain the Plumber forces. The plumbers you see everyday are actual people who fix pipes and that's all they do, but the Plumbers that I'm talking about deal with alien issues.

Dark:' So I guess that he's the head of the Plumbers huh. '

Max:The fan favorite heroes Lucky Girl and Kevin Eleven have a few things to mention about their quirks.

He stepped down as my parents stepped up to the mic.

Dad:Thank you Magister.

Mom:Thank you grandpa. Now we have a few things to tell all of you that will probably blow your minds. Me and Kevin are aliens.

Everyone gasped even me. I didn't even know that I was part alien.

Dad:Yeah. I'm an Osmosian and alien speices that can absorb energy, matter, and DNA. Then use it to my advantage.

Mom:And I'm an Anodite a energy based alien, but I use my magic to focus my alien powers.

Everyone was in shock.

Mom:But we will still be the heroes you grew up with despite this news. I look forward to training and teaching all of you. Thank you.

My parents stepped down and my great grandfather stepped back to the mic.

Max:As of today the government will teach you all alien culture and how to be heroes. As of today we will be setting up a dorm system and if any of you mention aliens outside of school excluding my grandson's quirk you will be immediately expelled and your memories will be erased.

Everyone gasped as my great grandfather stepped off of the stage and stepped in front of me.

Max:It's good to see you again Dark.

Dark:Great to meet you Grandpa Max.

I hug my grandfather. We separated and my mom put her hand on my shoulder.

Mom:Alright. It's time to get you to class Dark.

Dark:Right

Ben Pov

I watched Gwen take Dark to his classes as I looked at the key to the Omnitrix V2 and decided to hold on to it because he still has a lot of aliens to unlock and a lot to learn about his aliens. I'll give it to him when he's ready.

Dark Pov

I was walking back to class with everyone looking at me like I was a freak.

Dark:They defiantly know who I am now:Dark Tennyson the Freak.

Yang:Don't talk like that Dark.

Dark:Look at them.

I held out my hand to the side to everyone we passed.

Dark:They're all thinking it.

Yang:I don't...

Dark:Thanks Yang.

Mom:Here we are.

We opened the door and was bombarded with questions.

Mina:Did you know you were an alien?

Iida:Are your grandparents illegal alien immigrants?

Kirishima:Is your dad really Kevin Eleven?

Mineta:Can I grab your mom's boobs?

Dark:To answer your questions. Mina I didn't know. Iida I have no idea, and Mineta you'll never get your hands on a woman only in your dreams because no one will like you. As for your question Kirishima yes Kevin Eleven is my dad.

Kirishima:Dude that's manly as hell!

Mr.Aizawa:Hey everyone shut up and sit down. Class is about to start.

Dark:Right.

I took my seat and waited for Mr.Aizawa to speak.

Aizawa to speak