Ch 33:First day back

Dark Pov

Saph finally got ready when I heard our dog bark. I looked behind me to see my dog Zed wagging her tail.

 I looked behind me to see my dog Zed wagging her tail

Dark:Hey girl. Do you want pets before I go?

She wags her tail while panting.

Dark:Alright.

I pet her from head to tail then scratched behind her ears.

Dark:I'll see you after school. You be a good girl. Ok?

She barks then I get into my car to pick up my friends, and Saph took Kit to take his friends to school. We all got to school and waited on our substitute teacher.

Dark:Damn. It feels like forever since we've been here.

Weiss:I know what you mean.

Blake:Yeah.

I heard Mineta crying his eyes out still scared of the villain attack. I gave an evil smile.

Dark:I wouldn't mind another villain attack. It was a pretty good workout.

Yang:Yeah. Beating the hell out of them was fun.

Mineta:Stop talking about it. It still scares me to even think about it!

Katsuki (🔥):Shut up grape hair!

Deku:He's right. You need to shut the hell up!

I love being a troll to Mineta. This will be a fun school year. Everyone was talking about us being famous. I knew that was bull shit. Then the door opened and we saw Mr.Aizawa wrapped in bandages.

Dark:Holy shit! Talk about dedicated.

Blake:That or stubborn.

Weiss:Mr.Aizawa shouldn't you be in the hospital?

Mr.Aizawa:My wellbeing is irrelevant. The thing you should worry about that you're fight isn't over yet.

Dark:Damn.

Ruby:Don't tell me...

Mineta:Not more bad guys.

Mr.Aizawa:Before I continue. I want to introduce you three of our newest students. Come in you three.

 Come in you three

Mr

Mr.Aizawa:Meet Sapphire Tennyson, Penny Nikos, and Pyrrha Nikos.

Sapphire:Sup.

Pyrrha:Hello.

Penny:Salutations!

Mr.Aizawa:Sit down wherever you want.

Sapphire and the others sat close to me and my friends.

Mr.Aizawa:Anyway the UA sports festival is about to start.

Sapphire:Looks like we all arrived on time then.

Dark:Damn right.

Deku:You two wouldn't have a chance.

Dark:Hey Saph did you hear something?

Deku(💢):Don't play dumb you weakling.

Dark:There it is again.

Sapphire (😑):Dark. He's talking to you...

Ruby:Don't pay attention to Deku. He's a jerk along side of Katsuki.

Katsuki (🔥):What did you say you stupid weed?

Dark:Hey. At least she isn't all bark and no bite.

Katsuki:What the hell is that suppose to mean?

Yang:He's calling you a Pomeranian.

Katsuki (🔥):WHAT?!

Dark:Yeah.

Katsuki (🔥):Do you want to die Tennyson?

Dark:You're threats don't scare me anymore Katsuki. I'm not that weak little kid you once knew.

That shut Katsuki and Deku up quickly.

Dark:Just know this. If I have to face either of you. I will shoot to kill.

I got up to leave class when I saw every other class outside. I looked at all of them then walked out the door not saying a word.

???:Hey! I'm coming for you!

Dark:Don't care. If you're looking to hate anyone. Hate Deku and Katsuki not anyone else.

I continue to walk towards the lunch room not giving a fuck about anyone that was standing outside of class 1-A. I heard Yang behind me.

Yang:That was a ballsy move Dark.

Dark:I know.

Yang:Then why did you ignore them then?

Dark:All they care about is getting into class 1-A. They don't give a fuck about their own lives. For all they know we could've gotten killed.

Yang:That's true. So what are you planning to do?

Dark:Win. No matter the cost. For their safety.

Yang:You didn't do that on purpose?

Dark:Actually yeah I did.

Yang:Why?

I stopped walking and smiled.

Dark:So I can actually struggle. I haven't actually had a fight I couldn't win except against aliens, you girls, and robots. I want to see all my aliens' full potential and everyone else's too.

Yang thought about what I said then smiles.

Yang:Alright. Then I'll train every minute to show you my full potential.

Dark:Alright. Anyway we should be getting to lunch before the lines get to long.

Yang:Right.