Ch 81:Kota

Dark Pov

It's been a long almost 12 hour training session today. I was turning into an alien pushing that alien to its limit then time out and train as a human.

Tiger:Great work Tennyson, but I want to see the form you took fighting that villain.

I did a few more of his stupid exercises then turned to my Omnitrix, and pulled up the dial. A blue screen appeared and I made a capital D and slammed it down.

 A blue screen appeared and I made a capital D and slammed it down

I felt myself slipping while as my Anodite form. I charged at Tiger blindly.

Tiger:Good. You're getting stronger Tennyson.

I tried to force out that I go crazy if I stay as this for to long, but all came out was.

Dark:Grr!

Tiger:I know what you're about to say. You'll go crazy if stay this way, and you want to time out. Is this correct?

I stiffly nodded my head.

Tiger:No! You will stay in this form until you can control it.

I didn't understand because I never had a quirk, and I don't understand the concept of having one.

Tiger:Do you want to use this form how you wish to use it?

I nodded.

Tiger:Then force this in your head. You are in control. Not the monster within. This is your power, use it to befriend the animal in you!

I repeated what he said.

Dark:' I'm in control. I'm in Control. '

I fought him for a few minutes then timed out because the safeguards kicked in.

(A/N:The safeguards are the time out function when Dark is close to going insane. This prevents him from majorly hurting someone, or destroying something he's not suppose to.)

I got up and dialed in Fourarms. To train with Yang for a few minutes.

President Mic:Dark Tennyson! His quirk, Omnidite! Dark can turn into any intelligent alien with their own special abilities. He's slimy. He's freaky. He's every shape and size he's Dark Tennyson!

I punched her until she passed out and then looked at all my other echoes. Number 1 was racing Ruby as Xlr8. Number 2 was training Blake as Dinatrix. Number 3 was trying to help Weiss unlock some new elements to her gliphs and how many she can make.

(Hours later)

Everyone was eating curry and I was eating some sticks that were around the woods as Upchuck. To be honest they're quite enjoyable.