Ch 43:A call from Azmuth

Ben Pov

I watched as my nephew turned into Heatblast and fly to first place.

Ben:Keep it going kid.

I then heard my Omnitrix beeping as if I was getting a transmission from Plumber HQ or Azimuth. I picked it up and it was Azimuth.

Ben:What is it Azmuth?

Azmuth:Ben. I forgot to mention that there was a key for the Omnitrix V2.

Ben:Key?

Azmuth:Yes. It's for Dark's Omni-Kix and Omni-naut transformations.

Ben:Wait. Really? I thought Ultimates were the only upgrade that the Omnitrix V2 could have.

Azmuth:No it's not. Now go get it!

Ben:Where is it?

Azmuth:In the pod where Dark found it.

Ben:But I don't know where the pod landed.

*on line 2*:But Kevin and I do.

Then a hologram of Rook showed up.

Rook:Don't worry Azmuth we'll find it.

I sighed as I left the stadium. Then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me expecting Kevin, but it was that hothead Endeavor.

Ben *pissed*:What do you want Endeavor?

Endeavor:Your Nephew better lose.

Midnight:And the winner is...Dark Tennyson!!!!

Ben:He'll do what he wants when he wants. Besides. It's a competition. I just can't say "Dark throw the match."

Endeavor stayed quiet.

Ben:Another thing Dark despises you. He hates your guts to the point of wanting you to die and Best Jeanist take your place.

He gritted his teeth.

Ben:That's why he looks up to the other heroes because he never could see you as one. Now if you wouldn't mind. I have somewhere to be.

I slapped his hand off my shoulder and walked out to wait for Rook. He landed the Proto-TRUK and I stepped in.

Rook:Ready?

Ben:Let's go.

We flew to the campsite where Dark and his friends found the Omnitrix.

Ben:Where do you think it is?

Rook:There!

He points to a large crater and we landed near it. I hopped out and looked for the pod. I found it and ran over to it. I looked through the thing and found the key.

I looked at the key for a little bit then put it in my pocket

I looked at the key for a little bit then put it in my pocket. I then looked at the pod and decided to bring it back home for Dark. I turned into Fourarms and carried it to the Proto-TRUK.

Rook:Do we really need to bring that with us?

Fourarms:I was going to ask Dark after the tournament is over if he wanted this or not. You know. For sentimental purposes.

Rook:Oh.

I hopped in then got a call from Gwen.

Ben:Hello?

Gwen:Ben. Something's wrong.

I buckled up.

Ben:Floor it Rook!

Rook nods and flew to the stadium.