Ch 76:Back to school

Dark Pov

We all made it back to school and I wore my new shirt my uncle gave me hoping for someone would notice.

Jiro:Hey Tennyson. Nice shirt.

Dark:Thanks.

I continued down the hallway when Uraraka stopped me.

Uraraka:Hey Dark! Good to see you.

Dark:It's good to see you too Uraraka.

Uraraka:By the way. Nice shirt.

Dark:Thanks.

We all socialized then got back to our school life. Everyone started to ask me about how many aliens I unlocked, and all I told them was you're going to just wait to see.

All Might:I AM HERE! Hope you're ready to return to our lessons. Today is hero basic training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while.

I smiled then looked back at my brother and his friends to see that Pyrrha, Penny, and Nora's outfits seemed simple, but I didn't care because my costume is about the same. I then looked at Saph's outfit, and it looked like uncle Rex's.

 I then looked at Saph's outfit, and it looked like uncle Rex's

All Might:Now listen carefully. We'll be having a little race.

I smirked because Xlr8, Speed Demon, Light Dash, and Fire Flower would have the race in the bag.

All Might:Use everything you've learned from your internships in this lesson.

Iida raises his hand.

Iida:If we're having. Shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?

All Might:Ah! That facility specializes in disasters. As I said this I said before this is a race. So prepare! You're about to enter field Gamma.

Dark:Damn. It looks like a maze of pipes.

Ruby:Yeah.

All Might:Inside is area full of factories creating a intercut labyrinth, so good luck finding your way around.

I started to roll out all the aliens that couldn't do this course.

All Might:You'll be competing in groups of five. Each person will be placed in different locations on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send out a distress signal and you'll do what you must to rescue me, and the one who reaches me first wins. But also try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum.

We all looked at Baku brat.

Bakugo:Why are you pointing at me?

Dark:Because you're an ego driven brat who blow anything in your way up when you don't get your way.

Bakugo (💢):SHUT UP!

Dark:Make me Byach (bitch).

Kirishima:Let's not fight now.