Ch 77:Exams

Dark Pov

Mr.Aizawa:Alright. That's class for today. You only have one week left until the final exam. Remember to also train your quirks.

He left the room as Kaminari and Mina stated that they didn't study.

I just rolled my eyes because I study like a mad machine, and not on purpose. I placed third for some reason. To be honest I still don't know because I just sleep in class.

(Timeskip to lunch)

Ruby:Are you guys nervous about the test?

Dark:The written part won't be an issue for you as long as you study.

Weiss:He's right. As long as you study you're going be fine it's just practical part that you have to be worried about.

I started to slurp down my Ramen while the others kept talking.

Sapphire:She's right we'll be alright.

After Sapphire said that someone made me spill my Ramen.

???:Oh I'm sorry.

Dark:You better be sorry... Because YOU MADE ME SPILL MY FUCKING RAMEN!

I turned around and grabbed the punks shirt.

Dark (💢🔥):Who do you think you are you freak? You came over to me and my friends, have the nerve to spill MY Ramen, and elbow me in the back of the head. You got a lot a balls for screwing with me.

???:Oh. Do I though?

Dark (😊💢):Yeah you do. But I'm in a good mood, so I'm just gonna let it slide for now... So how about you get you and your tray out of here before I really let hell break loose.

???:You've got a lot of nerve to threaten me you glorified glory hog.

I then let my inner Baku Brat loose.

Dark:Listen here you All Might extra wannabe. Get the hell out of here before I get really annoyed.

???:Or what you demon.

Dark (😡💥🔥💢🔥🔥💢):THAT'S IT!!!!

I then felt someone hit my neck. When I gained consciousness I was hanging in Yang's hand.

Yang:I'm sorry about Dark's actions. He's got major anger issues since he was bullied as a kid.

???2:It's ok. By the way. I never got your name.

Yang:My name is Yang.

???2:I'm Kendo it's nice to meet you.

I pushed myself off the ground as Yang pulled me up.

Yang:You good? I hit you pretty hard back there.

Dark:I'm fine. Just sore...

Yang:Would another Ramen bowl make it better.

Dark:Yeah. It would I guess... Hey. Kendo was it?

Kendo:Yeah?

Dark:Can you promise me to keep that blonde extra away from me? Please? I hate people who think they're high and mighty because they exist.

Kendo:Can't promise anything, but I can try.

Dark:Thanks.

I sat down as Kendo took that blonde fuck boy away.

Yang:You nearly turned Anodite again. Didn't you?

Dark:Yeah...

Weiss:You shouldn't let the little stuff get to you Dark.

Dark:I know... Sorry...

The day went on like usual. Katsuki yelled at me just about before I left.

Katsuki:Tennyson! You better not get in my way or I'll you!

Dark:Wow.... How many times have I heard that before?

Katsuki:Huh?

I looked him in the eyes and yelled at the top of my lungs to show him who's stronger and better as a person and a hero.

Dark:You think you run this school. Hah! You can't even call the girls locker-room yours! You're only here because our middle school thought you were their special boy and everyone else was afraid to do anything about you. You're pathetic Katsuki! You need be in hell not here!

I walked out of the room slamming the door probably breaking it. I opened the door to my car and waited for the others.

(3 Days later)

The written exam was over faster then I hoped, and the practical exam was finally here.

We all stood outside with the teachers.

Mr.Aizawa:You all will be fighting us under my discretion.

He explained everyone's teams then he got the last ones.

Mr.Aizawa:Dark, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Sapphire, Penny, Pyrrha, and Nora will be fighting All Might.

I felt my jaw drop.

Dark:We're up against All Might?!

All the teachers explained that we would have to cuff our teacher or run away. I don't believe in being a glory hog, but I think I got this.

All Might:You think your only chance to win is by running, so we have these.

President Mic:Behold! Ultra compressed weights!

I felt like things tipped in my team's favor, but if they can weigh down All Might they must weigh about as Way Big.

Nezu:Also Dark.

Dark:Yeah?

Nezu:We want you to unlock your powerhouse playlist from the start.

Dark:You want me to what?!

Katsuki:What's the matter Tennyson? To scared?

Dark:No! It's just... I'm afraid of hurting someone by accident...

Nezu:It's alright. Just be careful.

Dark:Right.

I slid my Omnitrix down my arm.

Omnitrix V2:Powerhouse playlist unlocked!

Everyone got started in order and I went to watch.