Ch 93:An unpleasant talk

Ruby Pov

I woke up in a black void.

Ruby:Where am I?

???:Don't you know kid?

I turned to see a bald man with a hulking figure and a seemingly intimating aura, but something seemed oddly familiar about him though.

???:We're in your mind. And to be honest I didn't think I would meet you face to face this early.

Ruby:Why are you here?

???:I'm here to tell you kid. That you have not one. But eight quirks.

Ruby:What?!

???:This first two are the ones you were born with the other eight are from One for All.

Ruby:I don't understand. What are you talking about? I have two quirks?

The man nodded.

Ruby:Tell me please.

???:You have to find out for yourself.

I woke up again and this time it was in my room.

Ruby:' What was that about? '

I heard a knock on the door.

Ruby:Come in.

The door opened. It was Dark.

Dark:Come on. We got called in.

Ruby:Right.

Dark Pov

I walked outside and waited on the girls.

Kirishima:Tennyson. Good morning. You heading to your work study too?

Dark:Yeah. My friends and I finally got called in.

Kirishima:Cool.

I then heard my Omnitrix beeping. I looked to see who was trying to contact me and it was Matt.

Dark:This is Dark. Go ahead Matt.

Matt:Dark. It's about to happen. What do I do?

Dark:Drive over to the nearest scrap yard I'll send a text to my dad.

Matt:Alright thanks.

He hung up and the girls walked out.

Dark:Ready to go?

RWBY:Yeah.

Dark:Hop in.

Yang got on her bike and drove off. Ruby, Weiss, and Blake climbed in my car as Kirishima, Tsu, and Uraraka walked over to the train station. It was a long drive but we made it. I also noticed that our classmates were there.

Dark:Damn. If I knew you guys were coming here I would've let you guys ride along.

Kirishima:Huh.