Ch 42:The Sports Festival!

Dark Pov

I got everyone up early and headed to school to get ready. Everyone showed up and did the same. I heard someone walking towards me and I thought it was Bakubrat and his Bitch boy partner, but really it was Todoroki.

Todoroki:Tennyson.

Dark:Oh hey Todoroki.

Everyone got quiet and the air in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Todoroki:From an objective standpoint. I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger then you.

I hated the tone in his voice, it sounded like Bakubitch.

Dark:So.

Todoroki:However you got Ben 10 in your corner helping you out. I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two. But know that I'll beat you.

I smirked.

Dark:You can try

Dark:You can try.

Todoroki:Huh?

Dark:Just know this Todoroki. You can try to beat me, but I want to see your true power. You would have to use both sides.

Todoroki looked surprised.

Dark:Don't think I know you. Son of Endeavor.

Todoroki:He's nothing to me.

Dark:Wake up Icey-hot. He's clearly something because if he wasn't anything you wouldn't be here today.

Todoroki:I refuse to use that bastard's power!

Dark:It's not his power! It's your god damn power, so fucking use it or you have no business to be a god damn hero.

Todoroki:Why do you say that?

Dark:Do you see anyone else afraid to use their quirk?

Todoroki:No...

Dark:So that proves they belong here because they have nothing to fear. You don't use the full power of your quirk therefore you can't be a true hero if you're afraid of your quirk.

???:He's right Todoroki.

I looked back at my brother who had his arms crossed.

Sapphire:I went berserk once, but that didn't stop me from wanting to be a hero. Want to know why?

Todoroki stayed quiet.

Sapphire:It's because I learned to except it. You need to except that the fire half is a part of you.

Just then the door opened.

Weiss:You all better be ready. We're going to be heading to the arena soon.

Dark:Right.

I walked out to the hallway to get away from everyone else. Besides it was getting to stuffy in there.