Ch 89:The big three

Dark Pov

Two days passed since the exam, and things have been decently quiet.

Dark:Hey guys. Yesterday I called my dad and his mic made him sound like a uncooked turkey running down a hallway. Hold on let me get my tape recorder.

I got out my tape recorder and played it. It was quiet for a bit.

Yang:I'm waiting...

Then.

We all started laughing.

Yang (while laughing):I'm going to see turkeys running at me in my nightmares now Dark.

Then Mr.Aizawa entered the room.

Mr.Aizawa:Morning class.

Everyone (just recovered from laughing their asses off):Morning Mr.Aizawa.

Mr.Aizawa:Since most of you passed the exam it's time to talk about the work studies.

He turns his head towards the door.

Mr.Aizawa:Come on in.

I saw three people walk in.

Mr.Aizawa:I'll let these three explain how work studies differ from internships. These three are third years here in UA. They rank the highest of our student body. You may know them as the big three.

I looked at them all and didn't know how to react. I felt like how I met Optimus Prime.

Mr.Aizawa:Get to it. Introduce yourselves starting with Amajiki.

He glared at everyone. I glared back as if to say "You mess with my friends you fuck with me." He the turned around shivering.

Dark:He's part of the big three, and he acts like a scaredy cat.

Yang (😑):Yeah. He's hopeless.

???:Aw come on Amajiki. You got to have the heart of a lion not a kitten.

Dark (😑 while talking to himself):He's no kitten. He's a fucking pussy.

Ruby:Swear Jar.

She hands me the jar and I put a penny in it. She still had the jar next to me. I rolled my eyes and put a whole dollar in there.

???:This is our kitten Tamaki Amajiki, and I'm Nejire Hadō.

She then went around the room asking random ass questions.

Nejire:Hold on. Your Dark Tennyson aren't you?

Dark:Yeah. Uh...

She got so close to me. I tried to look away so she wouldn't ask me more questions, but when I did I saw a dark aura around Yang which freaked me out.

???:The future is going to be...

I instantly became Ghostfreak, and my reaction when he said that was simple.