Ch 39:Long live the king

Dark Pov

I woke up to Zed holding my phone.

Dark:What is it girl?

She puts my phone on my bed. I picked it up to see there was a call from an unknown number. I put my phone down and just let it ring. Zed wined a little as if to say "Aren't you going to answer?" I rolled over then tried to go back to sleep. My phone started to ring again and I picked it up again to see it was from my uncle. I answered the phone tiredly.

Dark:Hello?

Ben:He Dark. Sorry I'm calling this early in the morning, but I need to talk to you when you get the time.

Dark:Alright. See you later.

Ben:Bye buddy.

I put my phone on my nightstand and went back to sleep. A couple of hours later I got up and got into my car that just got repaired and drove out to meet my uncle. I texted him that I would be at Burger Shack waiting on him. I waited for a few hours and he showed up with Rook and some girl.

 I waited for a few hours and he showed up with Rook and some girl

Ben:Thanks for waiting for us Dark.

Dark:It's alright. Anyway who's the girl?

Rook:You my want to sit down for us to tell you.

I sat down and they all sat down as Rook explained.

Rook:This is Albedo.

I nearly choked on my soda.

Dark:*cough cough* Are you serious?

Rook:Very.

Dark:Then what is...um...

Albedo:Just go ahead and say she.

Dark:What is she doing here?

Ben:Apparently Albedo knows the answer to that one.

Albedo:I thought a lot about what Ben said and about what I did over the time I've been using Ben's identity. I decided to start over on a new leaf, and become a hero. But since I'm a intergalactic prisoner your uncle doesn't believe me and both him and Azimuth decided to destabilize my Ultramatrix so I'm a girl and put me on probation.

Dark:Ok. So who's your probation officer?

Rook:You are.

Dark:Wait what?!

Rook:All you have to do is watch Albedo and see if she is trustworthy enough to roam through society.

Dark:What should I do if she does something I'm not ok with?

Rook:Just take note of it and send it to us at the end of the week.

Dark:Alright.

Just then my Uncle's Omnitrix went off.