Chapter 32

(Nattlies pov)

The day went by quickly. Tonight is the ball and I can not wait. I'm really curious to see what Leon looks like in a suit. I did see him in one at our dance but he wasn't really dressed. He had pants on and a white shirt that was meant to be buttoned up with a bow tie but he took it off before I even saw him. For his blazer I don't remember seeing one.

I told Beth all about tonight and about Leon and I being a couple. She was jealous about the whole Leon coming with me and instead of her but she got over it. Beth also wanted to tell the world about Leon and I so I quickly had to talk her out of it. I told her she couldn't even tell Luke. At first she wasn't too pleased but she came round.

I got home and soon after Leon arrived. "What did you tell Luke?" I asked while we were sitting on the couch in my room.

"I told him I'm staying at a friend for the night to accompany them in the homework field. Of course he made the joke of me not having friends and choosing to be like this. As usual he asked me to go to rather go with him to a party. He thought that party I went to was me switching back to my old self but he was very wrong." replied Leon laying with his head back.

I had to change the subject. I saddled him and he looked at me with a little smile. I hated when he looked upset. I took his glasses off seductively then slowly leaned down to kiss him. As our lips were about to touch I pulled back and asked, "Do you even need glasses?"

He laughed, realizing he fell into my trap. "No I don't but it highlights the inner nerd"

"That's silly. Don't you ever get tired of pretending... ok don't take this the wrong way but can I dress one day?"

"Don't you like the way I dress. I thought that's the reason you like me.." he said shocked at my question.

"Oh ah no that's not..." I said trying to save myself but he cut me off.

"I know Natts hahaha I know what you meant and I don't mind at all, in fact Antonio said to me it's wise if I change it up a bit. Let me know a time and place and you can dress me till we pass out from exhaustion."

I gave a little nod with a laugh.

"What time do we have to be at the airport?" asked Leon calmly.

"My dad said 4:30 on the dot. Why you ask?"

At that moment he stood up and started walking with me in his arms and my legs wrapped around his body.

"No reason" he said as we reached my door.

I looked at the time on my clock, against my wall. 4:28! We are so so late. I unwrapped my legs and he slowly let me down laughing. I grabbed his hand and started pulling him down stairs. He grabbed both our bags and I took my handbag. If we late my dad will kill me. Yes he said be fashionable late but I can't kill it now. Besides Leon has to be there on time greeting people along side my dad.

"Ok so lets go through this one more time" I say taking my seat on the plane.

"I'll meet with your dad. Have him introduce me to a few people. When he introduces me to a 'Fabio' or something..."

"Mr. Chevaliers" I correct him.

"Yes Mr. Chevaliers. When your dad introduces me to him your dad will signal to someone and that someone will tell you to come through the doors. Your dad will excuse himself and tell me my date is here in front of Mr. Chevaliers... I will turn to look at you and say... what was I meant to say?"

"Doesn't she just look absolutely stunning gentlemen? That will get a response out of Mr. Chevaliers"

"Ah yes. Then I walk towards you and we link arms. We walk over to them and I introduce you to Mr. Chevaliers. Question. How does the whole 'your dad signaling' thing work?"

"It's a little beacon button thing he keeps in his pocket when he presses the button it sends a message to his PA phone. His PA will be waiting outside with me and letting me know. Don't stress you got this." I smiled grabbing his hand. He smiled back but didn't look convinced.

The flight over wasn't as long as it usually is mostly because Beth usually sleeps and I'm left to keep myself busy. This time round Leon kept me laughing as he was trying to concentrate on anything but the height. Yes you heard right Mr. Brave gangster Bash has a fear of heights. The only way to distract himself is to talk and boy can this guy waffle for you. Its quite cute.

"You see the thing is French Angelfish have always been fascinating creatures. Did you know they mate for life which means only having one partner their whole life time. If the one dies the other stays alone till it dies. I find that quite sweet don't you? You know what other animals mate for life? Beavers, wolves, swan, penguins, barn owls and even bald eagles. That's one thing I would like to see one day a wolf. Imagine a pet wolf. You wont have anyone breaking in your house which is good as the crime rate has been escalating over the past years. Did you know when hippos sweat their sweat turns red and eagles can kill younger deer and fly away with it?" he blabbed before I cut him off.

"I see you into animals. Any other fun facts or just to do with nature?" I asked seriously. He looked at me with confusion. I don't think he expected me to want to know more.

"Well... Ummm... are you serious or are you teasing me, because it's a little hard to read you right now."

"No I really want to know. I find it cute how facts just pop out your mouth when you nervous." I said with a little laugh.

"Ok... A toaster uses almost half the amount of energy as a full-size oven. The titanic was the first ship to you a SOS signal. An apple, potato and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged. The bible is the most shoplifted book in the world. Each year there are over 40 000 toilet related injuries in the US... Ok I'm gonna stop now I'm starting to annoy myself" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"92% of women own at least one item of clothing they have never worn. Patterned fabric makes the body appear larger. Vertical lines on clothes create a longer illusion. Wearing all one colour makes the body look slimmer. Don't feel bad for knowing random facts. I may look stupid but when It comes to fashion and that stuff I know close to everything."

Leon just sat there looking at me with a little smile. He most probably took in everything I said.

"What?" I asked shyly.

"Your the one" he said softly.

"Sorry what did you say?" I asked not being able to hear him clearly.

"I said are we almost done? The plane ride I mean."

I looked out the window and gave him a nod. We here.