Chapter 6

(Nattlie's pov)

After he pulled his hand away I looked up at him.

"Stop using me! I'm not some toy. You asked if I would please come and I did so don't push your luck" he said loud enough for me to hear but soft enough so that he doesn't grab people's attention.

After that he walked away going upstairs. All I could think of is how rude he is.

With out me his sorry butt won't even have made it through the door. He should be greatful. But I'm not gonna let him bother me.

I was here to have some fun and that's what I'm gonna do.I started walking around, looking for Beth.

"There you are Natts. Finally you here. Now we can get this party started!" screamed Beth over the loud banging music.

I laughed, gave her a hug then screamed out loud with my fist in the air.

We were dancing when Beth pulled me aside to ask if I could go to the bathroom with her. I gave a nod and grabbed her hand as we walked to find one.

As we were walking around I grabbed a shooter and downed it and then let go of Beth hand to grab two red cups containing who knows what. I gave her one and we walked upstairs.

We walked past a room and I could see Mr. tag along sitting in a chair reading some book he must have found along the way.

He didn't see me till the last second when he looked up. Then he was gone. The wall was now all I could see. It was so quick he most probably didn't even know it was me.

Beth and I walked into a bathroom with two people making out. With one look from Beth they stopped what they were doing and left.

I closed the door behind them. As I turned round I saw Beth downing what ever was in the cup. I did the same thinking I should be prepared for what she's about to say.

"I'm a free women now. I broke up with what's his face and now I have my eyes set on greener postures" she started with a seductive smile.

"I think I need another few shots" I replied and started turning around.

She laughed and said, "No man chill. I'm not going for Lusy's older brother. I don't make the same mistake three times. No I'm looking at that Collins twin."

My first thought was tag along and I felt a little defensive. I don't know why though. There is no way in hell I would ever date a loser like him. Besides that shirt he decided to wear tonight did so not go with his eyes.

"Yeah I was told he's quiet the ladies man but heck I'm sure I can tame the beast" she said giving me a wink.

Oh thank goodness she's  talking about that idiot Liam or Logan no Ummmm Luke. Yes it was Luke.

I stood there thinking why on earth would she have picked tag along and laughed at myself. Duh she meant Luke. Why on earth was smh first thought Leon.

"Ye true, I have heard that as well but girl you got this" I said feeling a wave of relief hit me.

She smiled and we hugged. We then opened the door and made our way back down. This time I didn't even bother looking if tag along was still in his place.

We got down and I decided I needed another shot or two.

One after the other I could feel myself getting drunk but still sober enough to be able to walk on my own.

A few guys who are friends with Lusy's brother started looking for trouble soon after.

The three of them started pulling me onto them and and asking if I wanted to "put on a show for them in private."

I could see Beth in the distance chatting up Luke. I tried to show her to come here to help but she mouthed to me "Not now" then moved Luke so that she was standing in his place with her back to me.

Luke moved willingly but once he saw me he stopped talking to Beth and walked over to help me.

"Sorry guys this one belongs to me" he said with a laugh putting his arm around my neck.

I hate it when guys do this. The whole arm around the neck drives me crazy  and I belong to "him" Oh please he wishes but I wasn't gonna say anything till I was out of the situation.

"Nah nah find your own she just said she was gonna show us a fun time upstairs" said the guy on the left who I could see was really drunk.

"Sorry guys this one is my girlfriend. Maybe have a look around. I'm sure there will be someone else. Besides on our way here she promised me a fun time upstairs" he said.

They looked at me then at him. "Ay dude your one lucky guy. Have fun man." Said the guy standing in the center.

He started pulling me towards the stairs and looked back. They were still looking so he started climbing the stairs and I followed.

As soon as we reached the top he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. This was not part of the plan!

I gave him a knee and he backed off crying with pain.

"Ouch!!! What the hell I just got you out that mess the least you can do is pay me back... Don't worry baby I'll take it slow but you being the type of girl you are I'm guessing hard and rough is how you like it" said Luke and started walking towards me pushing me back against the wall.

"Stop it Luke! Your drunk! Get your hands off me you doosh bag!" I screamed while having my eyes closed.

While I was screaming he was kissing my neck and had my hands pinned tightly under his against the wall.

He was hurting me!

Suddenly I felt the pressure of his body against mind dissappear.

I opened my eyes and saw Leon pulling him off me and giving his own brother a fit so the face. With one hit Luke was laying on the floor holding his nose.

Leon then grabbed my hand and started pulling me to follow him.

We both ran down stairs then out the door. Luke was not far behind us screaming at Leon to leave me alone and to back off.

As we walked down the path Leon unlocked the doors and started opening the car door.

We were in a rush to get out of there and he couldn't get it to open.

"Ok ok I got it just go!" I raised my voice at him. I then opened the door and he ran round the back of the car, got in and started the engine.