Chapter 41

(Nattlies pov)

Making plans to see Leon was the best decision I've ever made. I've missed him a lot lately. Beth left by the time I got back which gave me time to get ready without focusing on the newest trends. Beth was always up to date with the trends and when she updated me I couldn't function as I would be too busy listening.

With Beth gone I can focus on getting ready and looking amazing for when Leon gets here. I need to show him what he has been missing out on. That's one thing all girls should do now and then... dress a little down for a while, you know simple makeup so on, let him get use to it and then one day just go all out even if you not going anywhere fancy. Now I'm not saying go wear your best party dress meant for the red carpet but yeah. I personally did get a few new outfits for the occasion but only because I don't wear clothing that is too out of season, besides Beth and I get bored just staying home so we did go out shopping.

I put on a cute summer dress I got. The dress is a Summer 2018 sequin dress by Jovani. It did cost a little but its worth it. All I want is for Leon to look at me and feel like the luckiest man alive. I put on my Summer 2018 Caveen zigzag sandals from Vince Camuto to give me a little length as Leon is much taller than me. Not that I'm complaining I love a tall guy.

The dress was like a champagne colour with big flower lacing over it. The heels were white with a thick heel, with a champagne and white zig-zag rope thing going over my toes. Don't judge my description I just know it looks cute. My make up was on point and my hair is in a messy bun with small curls falling, just just not touching my shoulders.

I watched as Leon parked his car in front of the house in his parking space. He started running to me after seeing me stand at the bottom of the stairs which lead up to the front door. When he reached me he picked me up in a tight hug, spinning me around a little and then whispered in my ear:

"You don't know how much I missed you."

His warm breath on my skin gave me goosebumps. He slowly walked up the stairs and into the house not letting my feet touch the ground till we were inside. He put me down gently and closed the door behind him.

"Ummm and now? I thought we were gonna go out?" I asked not really sure why he closed the door.

"Well... we were... but when I saw you I made up my mind we staying here. I haven't seen you in, which feels like years, and I wanna spend time with you. I want you to be all mine today, I wanna kiss you without getting looks or asked to get a room. I want to run my hands up and down your body and hold you close." whispered Leon in my ear seductively.

I moved closer and started kissing him softly. His arms started wrapping around my waist again, like a hungry tiger moving in slow-motion before attaching his prey. I started to pull away slowly just as we were really about to get into it. He started leaning forward hungry to have his lips against mine. I have to admit I am yearning for more but I have to tease him a little. No fun in always giving a guy what he wants when he wants.

"Well seeing that we not going anywhere I'm gonna change into something more comfortable" I say starting to walk away from him. He walked into the living room while I went up stairs to change. I put on a new track pants I got while shopping with Beth and a new maroon colour jersey. It maybe doesn't scream RUNWAY! but my makeup and hair helped to give me a more 'sexy' look. I then sat on my bed for a few minutes but just to tease him a little more.

I didn't stay in my room too long as I started to get bored and would much rather be in his arms. As I came around the corner I felt strong arms grabbing me suddenly. I turned to face Leon.

"I wouldn't want to be with anyone else in the world right now, but you. Your my girl and my only girl... forever and always."

I looked into his eyes and knew he was speaking from the heart. "Forever and always." I reply back honestly.

He placed a kiss on my forehead and lead me to the couch. I laid down and then he laid on top of me. He slowly started kissing me passionately. Laying here usually makes me feel nervous as I don't really trust a guy towering over me like this, makes me feel uncomfortable, restrictive and scared but laying here under Leon... I feel... safe. I have never felt this way before and that thought brought tears to my eyes.

Leon quickly pulled away and started sitting up to give me space.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I'll slow down." blurted out Leon, feeling guilty.

I shook my head with the tears falling and pulled him closer by his shirt to try kiss him. He pulled away suddenly.

"No what is it Nattlie? Tell me please... is it me?" he asked, scared to touch me.

"No! Bash it could never be you... its just" I started but couldn't bring myself to carry on speaking. He moved closer and held me while I cried. I'm shacking in his arms and I'm starting to feel weak and pathetic but I couldn't stop myself.

"You know my dad... isn't really my dad... he's my stepdad" I said trying to stop the crying

"Yeah I remember you telling me that when we were at Familia and Amore"

"He did something a long time ago... something bad."

"Nattlie did he hurt you too?!" asked Leon trying not to let the anger portray in his voice.

"No! He wouldn't... But he did hurt someone" I say.

I could see in his face he wasn't understanding. But how do I tell him the whole truth this time without him going to the cops to do the right thing or worse... never being able to look at me the same way.

"Does this have to do with what you told Isabella and I that night I first took you to Familia and Amore?"

I started nodding slowly.

"I thought you told me everything? You told me about your dad cheating when you were four, him moving out then moving back in, hurting you and your mom and never seeing him again."

"That is true... but I did lie about one thing...He didn't mean to do it but even then at that young age I knew it had to be done... he wouldn't have stopped otherwise" I say not making any sense.

"Nattlie I don't understand. What are you trying to say? What did you lie about?"

I sat there for a while trying to find the right words. Trying to put them in a simple order to be understood. I started crying as I started thinking of how to say it.

"Bash..." I say, struggling to speak and breath.

Leon pulled me closer again. It was now or never to just say it. To get it off my chest.

"I saw my stepdad that night... it was a few days after my parents got divorced" I said. Leon didn't say a word.

"I saw my stepdad kill him..."