Chapter 10

(Nattlie's pov)

I just got home from shopping with Beth. As usual when something is bothering me, I walk out the mall with double the amount I would usually walk out with.

Beth did ask me what was bothering as she saw the number of bags but I just told her I was in the mood for shopping.

I'm not sure if she bought it but she didn't ask me again after that.

She did ask me about the "guy" I was with. Of course I denied it and made up some story about me asking Leon to drop me off half way home, because I wanted to walk the rest of the way home to clear my head. Me being so drunk I landed up falling asleep on a park bench and so on.

She just laughed and called me stupid.

I threw the shopping bags on the floor and fell on my bed. Marria can come sort it out for me tomorrow.

I laid there for a while and just as I was about to fall asleep I remember I had to call Leon. Just the thought of him lifted my spirt.

I picked up my phone and decided to text my rather.

* Hey:) * I texted him. A few minutes later he replied.

* Hi *

* Are you busy coz I wanna talk to you about something *

*Ye sure I was but I'm free now. What's wrong? *

* No... not over the phone. Can you meet me at the spot now? *

* Ummm ye I think so *

* Great I'll see you then;) * I ended the text.

After that I took a bag and packed a few things for an over night. I am gonna tell Leon we just friends and when that's sorted I'll tell him I'm gonna stay for a while. I'll sleep over and be out of there early morning. He wouldn't even know.

"Mom! Dad! I'm staying at a friends tonight so don't wait up! ... Mom?! Dad?! Anyone?! Agh " I shouted but my voice traveled through the house with no reply. I hate it when they did this, go out and not tell me where, when or for how long.

I picked up some writing paper and wrote them a note:

I'm out for the night.
Don't wait up.
Love Natts
kisses!!!
♡♡♡

Then took the gum out my mouth and stuck it on the fridge.

I threw the bag in the back seat of my Ford Mustang. Yes I know I'm spoilt but just so we all know it's not my only car, I also have a Ford Shelby. I have a Chevrolet Camara SS from the movie Transformers. When I saw Bumblebee I knew I had to have one. Last but not least I have a galaxy McLaren P1.

So its safe to say I'm into my cars.

I got in the car and started driving to the spot. I kept going over stuff in my head. How I should tell him and what I should say.

So far all I came up with was a sorry, forget it all it never happened and not to tell anyone. That we can still be friends but not to get too friendly at school or in public.

Yes its mean but it has to be said. I'm mean at school and it doesn't bother me, so why should this?

By the time I got there he was already waiting. I parked my car near his, got out and started walking to him.

Leon was leaning against his car and stood up straight when I reached him. He looked down at his feet and I also tried not to make eye contact when he did look at me.

This was hard. By the time I was standing face to face with him something happened to my body again.

It also happened this morning when he held me. My heart was racing, my hands started sweating a bit and it felt as if my stomach was sitting in my throat.

I suddenly became so nervous and started playing with my charm bracelet on my arm.

"Hi" I decided to start first.

He looked up at me and repeated my word. I looked into his blue eyes and it felt as if he was looking into me.

I couldn't find my words. If I lied I fear his eyes would know. So I just remained standing.

"Ummm so you wanted to say something" he broke the silence while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh ye Ummm... I wanted to say sorry about this morning." I replied.

"Oh. Ye you know it's alright. I know it means nothing to you. You most probably use to it but me being me you just wanted to make sure I knew it meant nothing" he said.

"What?! I'm 'use to it'. What's that mean? You trying to say I'm a slut! Look dude you don't know me so you can't judge! This might shock you but I'm still virgin!" I said harshly at him starting to raise my voice near the end.

He looked at me wide eyed. I laughed a little in the inside. He looked so cute like that.

"Oh Ummm I'm sorry I didn't know. I just..."

"Assumed?" I said cutting him off.

He started nodding slowly. "Sorry" he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

The whole 'neck rubbing' was starting to get to me. I was mad but just by him rubbing his neck and looking at me, I felt like melted butter again.

I gave a sigh. "Its fine" I said with a genuine smile.

He looked in the direction of the woods. "Do you have some time? Can I show you something?" He asked, putting his hand out for me to take.

I wasn't sure about it but I agreed anyway. I took his hand and he pulled gently on it for me to follow him.

We got to the start of the trees and he looked down at my heels.

"That's not gonna work" he said with a laugh then bent down. He lifted up my foot and took off my heel and then the other. While he took them off I had my right hand on his shoulder to hold my balance. All I could feel was his muscular shoulders, strong and firm.

He left them on the floor, took my hand and started walking again.

He started jogging a little and I picked up my pace. Soon after I couldn't see the cars behind us anymore.