Chapter 53

(Leons pov)

Waking up this morning with Nattlie in my arms put a smile on my face even before I opened my eyes. I was up an hour before she was. This is the moment that I was waiting for during the months and months of not being able to even contact her... just to simply hold her. This all didn't last too long before she got some brilliant idea and insisted that we get ready. Nattlie wouldn't tell me what was going on but she had that smile on her face, the cute one she gets when she has plotted a plan.

"Alright so firstly I'm going to tell you the first thing we gonna do on my bucket list-" she started going off before I stopped her.

"Bucket list? Wait you not dying are you?" I ask a little worried.

Nattlie starts laughing. "No not yet don't worry. It's just stuff I've always wanted to do with a boyfriend but haven't in the past. Usually the relationship doesn't last long enough, I don't actually love love the guy or there wasn't a boyfriend to do it with. But you the first guy that I actually want to share these memories with."

I couldn't help but feel honored and special. "So where to then?"

"Alright so first on my list is going for a massage... no it's not one of the things I've wanted to do but... I'm in dying need of a proper massage. I know you not for the whole 'strangers touching you' and all but you will thank me afterwards."

She was right. I don't really like people touching me. I don't mind Nattlie touching me, in fact at times I will admit I crave her touch, but the thought of someone I don't know touching me... that I don't crave. "Ummm what if you get one and I'll watch from the side?"

Her face started to drop and she pulled the whole puppy dog face at me. I started shaking my head no but the more I said no the more she wouldn't stop. She came closer and started kissing my neck. Between each peck saying a sweet "Please".

I did the most manly think ever. Like every strong, brave, tough and stubborn man who ever walked this Earth... I gave in and said yes. Yes go ahead and laugh but when a guy is in love and has a girl as amazing as Nattlie in his life... he will most probably give in, in the end... every time. But I rather keep that thought to myself. If that information fell in the wrong hands (Nattlie Millers) chances are she will have me doing the craziest things ever knowing I will say yes eventually. Now of course there are certain things I will say no to that go against my morals and beliefs but she respects that and I respect hers. Which makes it easier is that our morals and so on are more alike. Maybe not in the beginning of the year but after spending some time with me I think she has changed for the better. Not to toot my own horn but before we were ever a thing she was more on the meaner side... also something she NEVER needs to know. I didn't try change her and I think that's why she changed. You can't change a person. If they can't see that what they think and do isn't right or is a problem then they will never change. They need to realize and change on their own. That's also if they wanna change. I'm happy for Nattlie though she really is a great person but no one would have seen her sweeter side if she stayed snobby.

We arrived at the first destination just after 12pm. The massage took about two hours and Nattlie was right, I do feel great now. I feel relaxed and not as tense as before. I might even go again one day but I wont be admitting it to Nattlie that she was right.

"Alright next stop" she says placing her handbag in the boot of the car. I took the keys from her. Yes it's her car but still... I tend to drive if we using one car. I'm not saying she's a bad driver which she isn't but a lot of the time its the driver who gets hurt worse in an accident. I couldn't live with myself knowing she got hurt when she could have been in a safe position.

"Okay take a left here" she said pointing at a dinner. I did as she said. We got out, went in and took a seat near the back of the dinner. A waitress by the name of Flo gave us each a menu but Nattlie said we will have a chocolate milkshake to share. I looked at her oddly. I have heard of some guys ordering for a girl but never a girl ordering for a guy.

"Now it might not be a big deal to you but most of my life I haven't been treated like everyone else. Everything was always expensive and limited addition and so on and so on. So today I wanna do the things that normal couples get to do... including sharing a milkshake. I know it's silly but its always just something I've wanted to do."

I took her hand in mine and kissed the top then looked back at her. "Its not silly"

She looked down blushing. I love seeing her blush it makes me happy. Seeing her cheeks turn a rosy red lets me know that I'm doing something right and that she's happy. When Nattlie is happy so am I, I know it might sound cheesy but its just the way I feel.

"So what's next on the list?"

"That's for me to know and for you to tag along with" she says with a laugh.

"Alright well how many things on the list are there if I may ask?"

I could see her counting in her head before giving me an answer. "Ummmm.... six but we will only be doing four of them tonight. The other two take a little longer and you might not like one of them but you have no say."

"Oh no what is it?" I asked a little worried.

She gave a smile and took a sip of the milkshake without saying a word. I dragged the glass across to the middle of the table, leaving a water trail, and took a sip. While I was taking a sip she leaned in. I will admit she got my hopes up as I thought she was moving closer to whisper what it is that she has planned but all she did was take a sip from her straw and looked at me with her eyes teasing with mischief. I let go of my straw but still stayed close. Is she flirting at me with her eyes?

She gave a wink then looked down into the glass. I leaned closer then licked the tip of her nose. She started laughing before wiping her nose. "What is that for?"

"You can't tease a guy and expect him to not do or say anything." I say justifying my action. She quickly moved closer and our lips locked. Her soft lips moving with mine, its making my heart race faster than it should. I can't have her knowing what only her lips do to me, never mind the rest of her. I slide along the couch and sit right next to her.

In one simple line: I'm addicted to her.

She places her hand on my forearm which is resting on the table. I got goosebumps just from her touch. She pulled away with a little giggle knowing the effect she has on me. "We should go. The night is young and we only crossed off one on my list."

I groaned a little when she got up. I want her lips against mine but knowing how much this all means to her gave me the needed encouragement. I placed the owed amount under the empty milkshake glass and followed her to the car. I opened the door for her but she closed it, turned around swiftly and pulled me into a kiss. My hands glued to her body as she lightly bit my lower lip. I love it when she does it, it makes my skin heat up and my heart race with excitement. It didn't last too long and she started to pull away. I started leaning in not wanting our lips to part. She turned her head to the side and laughed softly, knowing exactly what this does to me. I sighed and opened the door again. This is gonna be a long night of trying to not get too excited and trying to stay relaxed if it starts off like this.