Chapter 18

(Nattlie's pov)

I walked around a bit,  danced a bit and even took pictures with about everyone as they couldn't believe my dress.

While I was taking a picture with Jane Brown I saw Leon standing, looking at me with a big smile on his face in the distance. As soon as the picture was taken I stepped in the direction of Leon before a few people walked infront of me and he disappeared.

"Nattlie! Ah there you are. Listen we have to get you changed into your second dress asap" said my dress maker coming out of nowhere. She grabbed my wrist and tugged on it.

I have to go look for Leon but this dress was getting really heavy to carry around and the heat from the lights didn't help either. I'll change quick and then look for Leon.

I was out of my dress in 20min and into my second dress in about 5min. As I walked out the bathroom I could hear noices coming from a near by classroom.

The curious side of me took over and I wish it hadn't. I slowly made my way to the door, trying not to make a sound. I opened the door quietly and peeped in and saw Beths huge dress laying on the floor, but no Beth in it. My eyes trailed closer to the sounds to see Beth and Luke doing the unspeakable.

I felt this flush of rage take over. Beth is my best friend and Luke was my date. How could they? I thought if I just gave Luke a chance it might end differently but no, just like every guy on this stupid planet, looking for the next girl to sleep with. The whole lot of them, incapable of loving.

Well its not all true... Leon isn't like that. Well I hope he isn't because him not asking me gives me a little hint he might be. Which reminds me, I have to go find him so I started walking in the direction of the gym.

The whole 'Beth and Luke' thing is driving me mad. It's disgusting is all I can say. But the thought of me finding Leon is calming me a bit.

I can see the doors to the gym a few feet away. I'm almost there! That's when the doors swung open and my first thought was... Oh no! Not them!

"Hey there sweet thing. Missed us?" screamed the one figure while walking towards me.

It's the guys from the party a few Fridays back but instead of three there is only two. The corridors lights are off and I can hardly make out their faces. I recognised the guys voice though and it still gave me shivers down my spin. I don't know what to do, they are a few steps away and if I turn and run they will definitely catch me.

"It was quite easy to find your school...Nattlie" spoke the figure again. How did he know my name or what school I'm in?

"You see after the party I did some research and found out a few interesting little facts. Firstly, you don't have a boyfriend! Which means you lied and I hate girls that lie to me. Secondly, you are popular and surprisingly still virgin. Thirdly, your daddy is a very wealthy man. Now I have a deal for you."

"And what's that?" I asked putting as much hate in my voice as possible.

"You give me what's mine and you go or you don't agree and I'm forced to kidnap you, take what's mine and hold you for ransom" said the figure slowly, walking towards me. Close enough for me to make out his face.

"I have nothing that belongs to you" I said feeling very uncomfortable in the situation.

"Oh yes sweet thing, I believe you do... your virginity" he said whispering the last two words in my ear with his lustfull voice.

This can't be happening! I tried to take a step away from him but he took two steps closer to me. He is now standing so close to me that I can smell the alcohol in his breath.

His partner in crime is still standing at the door to ensure no one walks in on his little buddy.

The guy practically standing on top of me grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled it back, exposing my bare neck. He started to kiss my neck roughly and ran his slimy tongue up and down it like a snake.

His free hand started roaming my body like a hungry shark which is hurting me, thats when I knew I had to do something quickly. I started to kick and scream which angered him. He quickly pushed me against the wall squeezing my neck tightly in his hand.

"Shhhh don't make a noise sweet thing. I promise, it will hurt you more than it will hurt me" he said with a little evil chuckle.

His grip around my neck became tighter and I could feel myself becoming weaker. I had to do something and quick.

I quickly lunged my right knee up forcing him to let go and fall to the ground in pain.

I drew a few breaths with a few coughs in between before running. I have to get out of here and quickly. The guy who was standing by the door is now kneeling down to attend to his friend.

I started to run in the opposite direction, away from the gym and away from getting help. I know it's stupid of me to do this but to get to the gym I'll have to go past them and what stops them from just grabbing me while I do so.

I took a left, ran up the stairs, took another left. At the end of the hallway I turned right into the science wing. I could hear them running after me which means I need to think of something quickly.

I'm now running in a long hallway after taking a few more turns here and there. At the end of this hall way there is a door that leads to a set of stairs. As I thought of taking the stairs I half ran past Mr. Kings classroom before stopping in my tracks. His classroom door is always open as he misplaced his keys and one can only lock it from the inside. I'll hide in there!

I made my way to the door that leads to the stairs and opened it widely. This door is one of those slow self closing doors that make a sound as it closes.

After that I took my heels off to ensure they can't hear me coming back into the hallway. I made my way to Mr. Kings classroom, locked the door from the inside and stood with both hands on the door.

As they called my name and ran past the door, a hand covered my mouth and an opposite arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me back. I stood still till I hear the guys opening the door to the stairs and taking the stairs.

The person who is now holding me lowers his head and whispers quietly a "Shhh".

My heart was racing from all the running and now I have to deal with this. As he slowly let me go and allowed me to turn, I saw him...