Chapter 15

(Nattlie's pov)

Today is gonna be a good day. I feel well rested and positive about me not liking Leon anymore. I am gonna walk into school today and be happy, but first an outfit.

I walked into my biggest walk in cupboard with the lights turning on as I walk in. Motion sensors.

I had no idea where to start. All my clothes are very short and show quite the bit of skin. That wasn't really me as much.

No it isn't Leon who I'm trying to impress it's just he made me think of my clothing choice and the attention I'm getting.

Don't get me wrong I want people to find me attractive, but I'm looking more for pretty or hot not so much hoe or slut anymore.

I picked out a pair of light skinny jeans and top to go with. It isn't a crop top or anything. It's a loose fitting, black shirt with sleeves that end just after the elbow. It looks a little like those red shirts those people wear to cut down trees. Only mine was black with silver studs to decorate the pocket flaps on the chest area.

I slipped into them trying not to mess up my make up or hair and took a look in the mirror. It's too two years ago but I know I could work it and rock it.

I walked out and into the next walk through cupboard. Shoes! I looked from shelf to shelf not feeling the pair I wanna wear. Final I came to a stop when I saw a pair of black heels with studs running down the back of the heel. Perfect!

I walked out and into the next cupboard. Jewellery! One of my favourites next to shoes and hand bags and ah clothes. Okay so they all my favourite.

I soon picked out a long hanging sliver necklace, chunky silver bracelets, one of my diamond rings daddy got me one year and found myself in the next cupboard. Handbags! It also went quick picking one out and I was now looking in a mirror at my whole outfit.

I looked different. I felt different. I'm not sure if I like the whole me feeling different. I took a deep breath in and let it out, trying to push those thoughts along with many others aside.

I made my way down stairs and my parents were no where in sight. They must already be at work or not home yet or somewhere over seas quickly or whatever.

Their location isn't gonna bring me down today.

I took my keys for my McLaren and made my way to the garage.

The whole car ride to school I was singing on the top of my voice to my music and not long I was parking my car.

"Natts! Hey girl you... look... like... a nun" said Beth as she walked towards my car as I was getting out.

I looked down at my outfit.

"Natts are you ok? Now I know the dance is coming up and by the looks of things you look a little... stressed. Now I have a few things in my locker you can change into and then we can..."she said before I cut her off with a simple "I'm not changing."

I gave her a bored look and kept walking towards the school building, leaving her to remain standing there and thinking of what just happened.

I'm not quite sure why I spoke to her that way but I maybe think it was because I am 'mad and heartbroken' and feel as if I just wanna be left alone.

I also think it could be because of her. Not that I don't wanna be friends with her but I'm bored of her drama and ways.

She brings people down and so did I, but the keyword is did. I'm not like that anymore. I don't want to be like that.

Bringing people down to make myself feel better felt good I will admit, but it left me alone and truly hated by all.

I don't wanna be hated by everyone anymore and to get to that position in my life I had to become my own person. Someone I can look back on in ten years and think to myself.

"I'm proud to be me."

Not saying I don't want to be friends with Beth as she is like a sister to me. I'm saying I want to be different and not encourage the drama, the mean comments and rude things I usually would behind people's backs.

Stuck in my thoughts, walking into the school building, as I bumped into someone. Just taking a step back, I looked up and saw Luke.

That's when all the memories from last Friday rushed in.

"Nattlie ahhh... I was actually on my way to find you. Sorry for bumping into you and most importantly, sorry for last Friday. I know it's not an excuse but I was really really drunk and I'm so sorry for treating you that way and I'm so embarrassed and..." blabbed Luke on before I put my hand up to stop him from further talking.

"Its alright. It's in the past" was all I could say. Did I really mean it... maybe, I think. At that moment I think I did.

"Great! So what you say? You, me and a little bottle of wine with the romantic dinner?"

I looked at him with disgust.

"Hell no! Not in a million years. You really think we just gonna be friends after what happened? Even before the party we weren't friends and now you just wanna skip friends and go straight to the first date? Look I'm sorry I know you might be a nice guy and all but you not the nice guy I'm looking for" I said in a hurry then turned away and walked quickly.

He looks just like Leon if it wasn't for his green eyes were as Leon had captivating blue eyes.

Non the less looking at Luke made me mad as he reminds me on Leon. Luke was like the spark to the petrol inside me.

If just the sight of Luke made me this mad towards Leon, imagine my anger if I saw Leon. This is perfect. It might be enough to push me over the edge.

Over the edge and never being able to like Leon in that way every again.