Chapter 1

Everyone knows the stoies of the hot popular guy in school who falls in love with the shy girl covered in shame. But no one knows the story of a popular girl falling in love with the nerd of the school. And here's how it all started...

(Nattlie's pov)

It was three months till prom and the voting for the theme was comimg up soon.

Im not hundred percent sure on who I'm going with but he has to be hot. If no one has asked me by next week Friday I'll just have to ask my mom to get me a model (she owns three model agencies) to go with because I have a reputation to maintain.

Besides if I do land up going with a modle I know my best friend Anna-Beth would be really jealous.

You could say we are the most popular and wanted girls at our school, Winston High. Beth and I rule the school and put all the unfortunates in their place.

I'm planning on having two dresses. One that lights up, in all different colours, for my entrance and so on and another simpler one for dancing and so on. I think I should change just before dinner but I will cross that path when I get there.

I have just woken up and need to get ready before Beth picks me up in her new white Hummer.

Its really cool and I would die for one but her parents are CEOs of two different company's and my parents are modling agencies owners and a head designer for Guess.

Im not conplaining I do get all my clothes free but they not as wealthy as Beth's parents. It wasn't long and I was finish in about two hours.

When Beth and I got to school we walked straight to our lockers to find Beths boyfriend Ryan leaning on her locker.

Personally I dont like the guys at our school but once in a while I'll go on a date with one of the jocks and at the end of the night regret everything.

At our school you get two groups of guys. The Jocks. Really popular, gets any girl he wants, hot, sexy but no brains! Then you get The Nerds. Really smart, shy, cant do sports of any sort and never get a girl. Well thats not all true, they get girls just not the ones that wears heels, lip gloss and make-up. No, they get the book addicted girls with no fashion sense.

"Hey babe what you doing here" said Beth with a smile.

"Well, I saw this guy...on TV who stands by his girl friends locker . I'm not sure why though." said Ryan with his stupid personality shine through, half blinding me.

Beth looked at me with a 'shoot me' face. She slowly walked closer to him and he moved away. "What are you doing?"asked Ryan.

"Kissing you silly. Come here."said Beth.

"Do I have to... ok" said Ryan walking to Beth.

I laughed and made my way to home room.

"Ahh I cant believe you are dating, that idiot" I said with a little a laugh when Beth took her place next to me.

"I know. He asked me if I wanted to go to a party with him and I said sure then he said great and quote 'yes cant wait for the jumping castle' and now im stuck with a toddler as a boyfriend at a toddlers party."said Beth with a little cry.

I look at her all shooked then laughed.