Part 9

the government make a statement, which is broadcast, little did they know, SATŌ was watching, blending in with the crowd, it was shocking, most of the guys seemed on edge, but SATŌ was confidence.

As he walked away he said one thing.

SATŌ: let the games begin.

From that day on, every hero available was patrolling the street, SATŌ blended in, and did little to arouse suspicion, it's been a day since GHOST's threat, and heroes were checking every person, who seems sus.

SATŌ: a shortcut, perfect.

While walking down the alley, you hear the voice of your bully.

FB: oi, a boy is in an alleyway.

SATŌ: I was heading this way, it's a shortcut to my location, so what, you'd take it too, so that's pretty sus of you, to call me out for using a shortcut.

And with that I walk on, every a hero catches up.

Sexist hero: excuse me, but I'm gonna have to check your bag.

So you hand her your bag, and she finds nothing wrong with it, so she has nothing left to do legally, so she tries to rape you, or make you commit a felony, you jump back to dodge her.

Satō: I'd like my bag back please.

Sexist hero: well, why not do more than that?~

Satō: hell no, I may be a guy, but even I know when something is wrong, I'm surprised that your a hero, with that kind of attitude, a sexist hero who believes all guys are into girls, that act sexually just to get them to commit a crime.

Sexist hero: why you... *fires to undress you*

Satō: full counter. *swings a rock in hand*

The sexist hero is left embarrassed, that her move was countered, and now she's naked in an alleyway, with some guy.

Satō: attacking a civilian, you must be desperate, the nearest rearing centre, is literally back the way you came, and two blocks down.

Sexist hero: I'm sorry, I won't do it again.

Satō: *hits the hero over head, knocking her out, then teleporting her into the fourth torture room* another problem dealt with, time to head back.

Walks back to base.

FB: oi, loser, how did you beat that pro hero? where is she?

Satō: your so annoying, you know that, mind your own business, besides, for all you know *terns to face her with trigger behind his back and in hand* I could be trigger happy, are you willing to test my patience, girl.

FB: sound blast, undressing force.

Satō: full counter, *counters blast of sound* right back at ya.

FB: *blast leaves her undressed* ah, you, you, you pervert.

Satō: how am I the pervert, when it was your move that did that, I just redirected it so by your logic, your the pervert, I'm bored. *knocks out and teleports bully to torture room five, then enters*

Satō: I'm back.

Toga: satō-kun, we have two more girls to torture, a hero and a civilian by the seems of things.

Satō: that civilian is a pro in training, and one of my old bullies, *walks into planning room where shigiraki and dabi are* shigi, can I torture number 5?

Shigiraki: sure, just don't kill her, she could be a useful tool, to help us take down heroes.

Satō: I will try, but I don't promise, that she'll be mentally stable, after I'm done with her.