Part 5

Did you enjoy cliffhanger-chan?

Anyway I forgot who so just gonna continue as normal

Dabi's pov

I was with my darling with beast tattoos, shigiraki and toga, gira introduced a few more villains into the league.

Satō: sup.

Dabi: we got new recruits.

Satō: ready for another surprise?

Twice: whose this cutie, I (censor) hate this guy.

Satō: careful with the split personalities.

Tanaka: so what are we doing.

Satō: first priority for me is awakening your quirk, but I'm currently focusing on shigiraki's demons.

Gas mask girl: should I knock him out?

Satō: if you want to anger shigiraki and have a death wish, be my guest.

Muscle girl: what are you doing here kid.

Satō: I'd watch your tone with me, girly, if you wanna brawl against the power of the sun, I will grant you that.

Muscle girl: my quirk allows me to gain muscles and power.

Satō: I can reflect damage, store and release damage, during the day I get stronger, I can also do things that would be impossible, and steal things, for example *holds up mustard's choker* this.

Mustard: hey, g-g-give it back.

Satō: sure, also I know your a goth now, or you really like chokers.

Original mustard's skin colour and a female version of his costume, ^mixed with this, also has a choker on

Satō: anyway, what is the task we got next, we all need preparation time to work out, each other's strengths and weaknesses.

Shigiraki: we will be attacking the U-A training camp.

Satō: that means that you can get more blood toga, if you hospitalis them, then it helps us, also, if we are going after katsumi, I can personally guarantee, that she won't be turned by anything, even death threats don't get through her thick skull.

Shigiraki: then who do you recommend?

Satō: let's see, there are three possible options, if I land on the spy, then tell me.

Shigiraki: ok.

(Y/N) pov.

After explaining the targets and reasonings, as well as upgrading mustards quirk, you explain the upgrade and remove, both you and toga from the equation, due to toga would not have any grip over herself, and with so many girls, a guy under the effects, especially at your age, wouldn't be able to stop themselves.