Part 11

The next day, outside U.A.

Sakura: who is this, midoriya?

(Y/N): I'm ban, my power is snatch, and I carry with me, my weapon Courechouse, it basically seals my max power, and upon saying a phrase, I get back full power, but only until I hit a danger limit.

Lidia: so your a boy with a quirk?

(Y/N): sure, call it what you want, to put it simply, I can't die, hell, I've been practically shambling about, watching the world change before me.

In class.

Aizawa: class, we have a new student, And midoriya you seem close to them.

Ban: it's because I got trapped in a pit full of spikes, they hurt, to put it simply, she helped me out of the pit, when nobody even bothered to help.

Aizawa: you may as well come in bandit king ban.

Ban: fine, but you got one that wrong.

Aizawa: and what is that?

Ban: my name, it's Undead Ban, not bandit king ban.

Bakugou: and why should we call you that?

Ban: I can't die, idiot, and to prove it, which of you could kill a person?

Some of the class put their hands up.

Ban: then to prove it, one of you gets to kill me, *class looks at him like he's lost it* all you gotta do is make me die, don't hold back now.

So bakugou blows a hole through ban, which seemingly killed him.

Ban: man, is that the best shot you got, thanks to a bit of magic from an old friend, I would have expected more from you, but *sits upright scaring everyone* not even a scar.

Mina then notices this.

Mina: he's right, look, where bakugou blew a hole through him...

Ban: eh, what hole, I don't see a hole.

Lidia: that tattoo is inappropriate.

The class look and see what looks like a tattoo.

Ban: oh this, it isn't a tattoo, my old team had one each, well other than liz, but that was the cap'n's lover, there were seven, lion, snake, boar, grizzly, goat, dragon and fox, I'm the fox sin of greed by the groups name

Aizawa: seven mark, and sin of greed, by any chance did it have to do with numbers and sins.

Ban: yea, my old group were holy knights, but that was long ago, the groups name was the seven deadly sins, we were the strongest, if I had to scale the group before they died, and identity by beast mark, it would go goat, grizzly, snake, boar, then me, the fox, then dragon, and lastly lion, but that's only at noon, at night, lion is last.

Sakura: if you don't mind me asking, what we're each beast representing as a sin.

Ban: as you know now, fox is greed, then if I recall correctly, goat was lust, grizzly was sloth, boar was gluttony, snake was envy, dragon was wrath, and lastly lion was pride.

Bakugou: what a lie.

Ban: the lion sin of prides power, was what we called a grace, a gift from a supreme deity, at noon, for one minute, the users power peaks above 142,000, when in this state, the user is the living manifestation of power, near invincible.

Ban: my power, snatch, grants less of a boost, but only in combat, I can drain opponents power, but the main function of it is to steal without notice, one of my signature moves, Hunter fest, halves all the life arounds power, and that combined total is added to me.

toro: so you can gain power at will.

Ban: yeah, but, it's harder to wear a top knowing that the power also effects muscle mass.

Momo: you can be buff too, incredible.

Ban: that satō guy, he seems to have the combined power of all the sins, he is by far the biggest challenge, but it's a quirk, so anything to stop a quirk works here.

School continues on and monoma goes to touch you, but you do something unexpected, and leap back then use Courechouse to sweep her legs from a distance.

Monoma: class 1-A must be the weakest, if they have a boy in there class.

(Y/N): now listen here blonde, I could end up killing you if I use fox hunt, so be glad we can't kill, also, you look rather tired, so why fight, when you look like you can hardly stand.

Izuka: that was amazing ban.

(Y/N): thanks, Courechouse has such a long range, I can hit objects miles away from here, and when I use my full power, my accuracy and strength is enough, to massacre a swarm of demon parasites.

Monoma And bakugou: that's a cap.

Girls pov.

Ban: I'm tempted to use snatch on them, just as practice.

Bakugou: go ahead and try it extra.

Ban: *holds up wallets, monoma's locket, and bakugou's ring* what are these?

Monoma: give them back.

Ban: ah, now come on, where's the fun in that? *opens locket to show a young monoma, with someone else, but the face was burned out* damn, well, here you go. *throws back the locket*

Ban: a ring box, only one thing I can think of in this, *opens it to see a ring with the initials KB+(I)N* ooh, looks like an engagement ring, and looks like your initials bakugou, hey izuka, do you know who's initials these are?

Izuka: *looks, then stares at bakugou* katsumi bakugou, are you trying to take away my senpai?

Katsumi: (oh snap, deku never called me by name, but something about her, damn I'm to horny to think.) no, I just wanted to be his.

Izuka: you just want him because his special place.

Ban: izuka, that's enough, calm down, I'm sure she has a good reason to.

After school that day, izuka went to pick up her sisters, you went with her, dropping the disguise, when out of camera view, or line of sight from others.

Izuka: thank you for being with me senpai, also, do you have a drivers license.

(Y/N): yes. (A/N: I want to get one but I doubt my attention span will help.)

After getting out and heading into the common area, for those living there, you go to your hackerspace, and you sit down, your checking the headlines, your doing your thing, when you suddenly get a call.

So obviously you pick it up.

(Y/N): hello, hello hello?

PM: we would like to make an agreement with you, we will give boys a safe haven in Ōkura, and we will remove the dress code law.

(Y/N): and here's my counter offer, boys get equal rights, the dress code law is abolished, and you won't be responsible for any lives lost.

PM: fine, you win, since you've got all districts hostage, and that agreement will be the only exit, without problems, you win, we give up.

(Y/N): good, now you've come to your senses, you see, it's the slow knife, the knife that takes its time, the knife that waits years without forgetting, then slips quietly between the bones , that's the knife that cuts the deepest.

After that you and izuka go to the abandoned school.