Part 10

After school, izuka heads off to meet her (Y/N)-san, nobody followed, so she went off and once she arrived at the school, she went in to see her crush sitting there.

Izuka: hey senpai, I came alone as promised.

(Y/N): I'm glad to see you izuka-chan

Izuka: is it ok if I explain why I asked you here?

(Y/N): sure, be honest.

Izuka: to be honest, I have a crush on you, but something about seeing you with other girls, it makes me worried that you'll forget about me, that you'll leave me.

(Y/N): *kisses her cheek* those other girls would treat me bad, rape or abuse me, I wouldn't leave you for them, and I won't forget my first girlfriend.

Izuka: but we were just friends.

(Y/N): your my friend and you are a girl, so your my girl-friend.

Izuka: there is another reason, you see, I have this fantasy where I'm with a loved one, we are on our way to class, and I'd kiss them, they'd kiss back, and pin me against the locker, I wrap my arm around their neck, we kiss, and the other grabs me in a sensitive place, I moan from their touch, and it causes me to press my hips against theirs, and then they have their way with me, making me a moaning mess, making my mind go blank and turn to mush.

(Y/N): so you want to fulfill that fantasy.

Izuka: senpai, can we act it out?

(Y/N): only if you want to, but remember, your still young, and your siblings might have to look after you if you get pregnant?

Izuka: your right, can we come here tomorrow, and then I'll give my choice?

(Y/N): yes, you can.

With that the two go to izuka's House, where (Y/N) cooks the family a meal.

Izuka: I'm sorry for your loss, (Y/N).

(Y/N): don't be, those two didn't help me, in fact, ryo, the other guys and you were more of a family than they were, and you mean a lot to me, I do love you.

Then there is a knock on the door, so (Y/N) answers it.

Inko: who are you?

(Y/N): one of izuka's friends, and also the guy who loves your daughter, so, inko midoriya, why come back, I know you left them with nothing.

Inko: Kira needs me and she's coming with us.

(Y/N): out of the question, inko.

Izumi: their taking Kira.

All of inko's kids: no

(Y/N): nobody is taking anybody anywhere.

Izuka: You don't get to abandon your kids, and then show up one day to take your pick of the litter.

James: now, that's not fair, your mother has tried everything for you.

Izuka: shut up James, this isn't about you, *points to inko* this is about you.

Izuka: This is about what you didn't do, It's about what I did.

Izuka: and I did a great job.

Izuka: Luna is class president. She's on the debate team. Going to Nationals.

Izuka: and Nozomi, she's top of her class. She set the curve.

Izuka: I got a premonition and tested out of English.

Izuka: and mizone made something blow up for her science fair.

Izuka: And you know what? They did it all, no thanks to you, because you weren't here.