Part 4

*in the dream*

(M/N): they will leave you, they think your worthless, you are nothing to everyone.

(Y/N): does anyone but you believe your lies?

(M/N): let me show you.

*Scene change*

(S/N): your such a thorn in my side, why set up a targeting range for me, when you should have put yourself as a target.

(Y/N): says the one with no control over her quirk, you blamed me for everything you did, but I can not hate you, so know that big bro loves you, but now it's time to rest, there is nothing to fear, no matter how long it takes, I'll join you.

With that (S/N) vanished.

*scene change*

Shigiraki: your worthless.

(Y/N): I refuse to listen to an illusion of my own creation.

Shigiraki runs up and puts a hand on his chest.

(Y/N): I love you, even if I am dying.

Shigiraki cries because of this.

*scene change*

Kurogiri:... *starts using her quirk to sever limbs, piece by piece*

(Y/N): I bare no hate to you for anything that you do, your like family to me, and I am willing to die for my family.

Kurogiri cries and cries.

*scene change* 

AFO: your useless.

(Y/N): even someone without a power has their uses, you of all people know that, but I cannot bring myself to hate you sensei.

AFO: I am truly sorry, your mother's cognition is effecting everyone.

A portal opens to show shigiraki and kurogiri, tears in their eyes.

(Y/N): only three remain, toga, dabi and tanaka, I don't hate any of you, hopefully this cycle ends tonight.

With that AFO hugs him and then the scene changes.

Toga: you aren't as cute as you use to be, let's make you cute again.

(Y/N): your beautiful just the way you are, toga, I cannot hate you, no matter how much I try.

Toga: *blushes* b-b-but...

(Y/N): we are like family right, and you should know, I am willing to die for me Familia.

Toga tackle hugs (Y/N)

Dabi: toga, get away form that worthless waste of oxygen.

(Y/n): come here Dabi, look, I know your pain, my mother did a lot worse, she would starve and beat me daily, and once I hit three, she through me in a cellar, then six months after, she brought her friends, they all used me for their pleasure and to get their quota.

Dabi: *crying* I'm so sorry, I didn't know.

Scene change back into AFO's room.

AFO: only one left, you have done well, you've fought your demons.

(Y/N): next comes one of the hardest demons, but with your support, I know I can do this, I can fight my demons.

Toga: I know you can do it satō-Kun.

Dabi: knock 'em dead, darling.

Kurogiri: young master, all grown up.

AFO: you are worthy of anything.