Chapter 2

I knew something was bothering Taehyung and he told us to leave him alone.

I was reluctant to leave him alone but to respect his privacy I left him alone.

I walked out of the classroom with Jimin but I told Jimin to go without me.
I was just worried about him.

I was just watching over Taehyung from window. I saw him video calling someone. I couldn't hear anything but Taehyung's phone slipped out of his hand and I knew something is definitely wrong. I saw him crying silently but since he wanted to be alone I just stood there.
Taehyung hugged his knees and started crying harder and harder and harder.

I only spent  a day with him but I knew how caring Taehyung was. How he took care of every little thing just like my mom. How he putted a blanket over me when I was asleep. How he placed a water bottle on my table.  How our room was cleaned up before he woke me up on.

How he brought breakfast for both of us and made sure I eat it. He knew I was missing my mom and he did everything he could do to make me feel home.

I knew a friend like Taehyung is hard to find and I just couldn't see such a nice boy cry. He is so nice and he doesn't deserve to cry like this.

I just couldn't stop myself from coming in and hugging my roommate when he was a crying mess.

"It's alright Taehyung, I'm here for you"I said in a soft voice.
Taehyung wrapped his arms around around me"I told you to leave me alone"said Taehyung crying on my shoulder. Wow he didn't even looked up but he knew it was me.

"I couldn't"I hugged him even tighter assuring him he was there. To ensure him he wasn't alone.
I didn't ask him anything, I only tried to calm him down.

Once he stopped crying we came back to our dorm. He still looked sad and I asked him the reason behind it.
He told me everything from the start. How he and Daisy were dating for almost six months and how she changed in few weeks when she went to America.

"She told Mike that I was her bestfriend, she was lying to him from the start but I couldn't ruin it by telling Mike the truth. It looked like he likes her alot so I'll just let her go.
Daisy and I were friends since two years and for the sake of that friendship I supported her lie. I only dated her for six month but it's hurting like crazy"Taehyung was again a crying mess.

Jungkook couldn't persuade Taehyung to eat so he went out and came back with some beer which were definitely not allowed inside the campus and a bucket of chicken.
"I think these can help"Jungkook said placing them on Taehyung's table. Jungkook then laid down on his bed.

"I don't drink alone"said Taehyung and Jungkook  sat beside him. Jungkook opened lid of one can and gave it to Taehyung and then he slid the bucket of chicken towards him.
"You thought I'd let you drink all of these alone?"said Jungkook and Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook dumped the empty cans and bucket into the dustbin.
Taehyung drank two more cans than Jungkook so he was now in another world.
Taehyung was just talking non-stop.
He told Jungkook everything about Daisy's and his friendship. How Daisy proposed him and how he trying dating her respecting her feelings.
How he fell for her when they started their relationship. How he still her loves her despite of the fact that her heart changed, how she cheated.
Taehyung was staring at the ceiling. Tears rolling down his eyes.

"Gibberish, you're talking gibberish you know. You're nothing but an idiot, a fool"said Jungkook hitting Taehyung's head.
"Yes,I am a fool for loving her" said Taehyung looking at Jungkook.
"Just go to sleep Taehyung"said Jungkook and covered Taehyung in blanket.
"I'm not feeling sleepy"said Taehyung frowning peeking out from the blanket.
"Just go to sleep for god's sake"Jungkook said in stern and loud voice.
"Okay , okay, I'll sleep don't yell at me." said Taehyung with a pout and closed his eyes.