Chapter 8

"It's late Jungkook why are you knocking so hard. You wanna break our door or what"Soobin shouted as soon as he opened the door.

"I want to see Taehyung"Jungkook's eyes wondered around the hall to trace Taehyung.
"Oh your roommate isn't here"Jungkook tried to step in but Soobin's hand blocked him.

"Taehyung can't be anywhere else. I know he's here"Jungkook dodged Soobin's arm.

"He isn't here and don't be so loud Jimin is sleeping in there"Soobin blocked Jungkook again.

"Why are you lying to me Soobin, can't you let me in for a second"Jungkook tried dodging Soobin's arm but ended up pushing him a little back. Soobin got frustrated and smirked with angry eyes.

"Yes I can let you in but I don't want to. Yes you're right your roommate is here. Taehyung is here and he don't want to see you"Jungkook's throat was getting dry and a strange lump was forming in his throat. It was getting hard to gulp his saliva.He stepped back and his eyes became misty.

"You wanna melt me with those tiny tears. I've seen worse of Taehyung in these few days and if he don't wanna meet you I won't let you in. Now get your funny ass out of here right now"Soobin closed the door right on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook fell down on the ground "Everyone hates me. My life was perfectly fine and I messed everything up"Jungkook sat down with a thud and leaned his back on the door.
He kept crying and Soobin could listen to those sobs from the other side of the door.

Soobin waited for a few minutes for those sobs to stop but when they were still audible Soobin opened the door.
Jungkook fell down making Soobin giggle.

"I think I got too worked up because of that little push"Jungkook grabbed the hand Soobin offered him and got up "Sorry for pushing you, I didn't wanted too. It just happened . I'm not in my true senses"Jungkook wiped his tears and flipped his hair back and gave Soobin a smile.

"No no, I still can't let you see Taehyung. Try some other time, or meet him in university"Jungkook nodded.

"Okay good night, you may go to sleep now"said Soobin and Jungkook left.

▫️▫️▫️

Jungkook tried talking with Taehyung but failed everytime . When he tried to talk in class, Taehyung stood up from his desk and sat on another.

Taehyung could feel someone's stare piercing through him but he didn't wanted to look around to check who it might be.
He was pretty sure that it was Jungkook. Jungkook was staring at Taehyung the whole period in hope. Taehyung didn't even turned to his direction for a second.

When he tried talking to the boy who was walking towards his direction through the hallway the boy didn't even gave him a glance and passed by.

Taehyung didn't wanted to get hurt. His mind was still stuck in thoughts of Jungkook and he didn't wanted to suffer , not anymore.
Ignoring Jungkook was the only solution he could think of.

▫️▫️▫️
Durig lunch break

"Wow you finished your lunch?"Jimin asked in surprise.
"Yeah I can't starve for Jungkook forever Jimin"said Taehyung and stood up from his table and took his empty plate.
"Mine too"Jimin gave Taehyung his empty plate.

Taehyung placed the empty plates in washing counter.
"Why you gave me your plate when you were going to follow me here"Taehyung giggled to the boy hopping behind him.
Jimin smiled and pulled a strand from Taehyung hair making him Jump.

"Do you wanna die?"Taehyung asked in serious tone. His heavy voice really scared Jimin and he noticed how he had goosebumps.
"No"Jimin took two steps back from Taehyung .