Chapter 7

Taehyung wasn't doing anything properly. He couldn't eat , he couldn't sleep, he couldn't study. He was feeling worse than ever.
Jimin was also feeling low watching Taehyung suffer.

Soobin and Jimin were trying hard to fix Taehyung's mood. They tried playing games , Taehyung lost in all games because he couldn't focus.
They tried watching movies but Taehyung's eyes were lingering around the room as if he was scanning something. They ordered nice food, they tried taking Taehyung out with them but he was reluctant to leave the apartment. Nothing was helping.

It was the last lecture and Taehyung was zoned out again. He couldn't hear what teacher was saying or he couldn't see what teacher was writing. Teacher was out of the class but Taehyung was still staring at the board.
"Tae, teacher is gone"Jimin told Tae but Tae wasn't able to hear him. He wasn't able to hear anything.

Taehyung's mind came back into classroom when he felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around him.
"You weren't listening Tae"Jimin kissed Taehyung cheek.
"Jiminie will take care of you. Jiminie will help you get over him"
Taehyung wiped his cheek(where Jimin pecked him) and hit Jimin on the back of his head while blushing.

Jungkook was sitting in the last bench watching the two form afar. He didn't knew what they were talking about.
He saw Jimin checking out Taehyung's phone. He saw how Jimin dialled some number and then placed the phone near Taehyung's ear.
Taehyung talked over the phone and he was smiling for a change.

He saw Taehyung leaving the classroom and he followed maintaining a safe distance. Emma was walking to Taehyung from the other end of the hallway and she waved at Tae, then she looked a little far and waved at Jungkook. Tae turned around and frowned seeing Jungkook.

"I can't believe you actually called me Tae"She was jumping in excitement.
Taehyung rarely replies to her text so she never expected him to call him.
She was bugging him to go on just one date together but he always declined.
"You were asking for a day remember? today is the day"Taehyung smiled and she was smiling the widest she could.

When they walked out of the building she slipped her hand in Taehyung's arm. "What"Taehyung glared at her "Just for today"She smiled but Taehyung removed her hands "Not yet" he flashed a  smile.

They reached where Taehyung's bike was parked. Taehyung gave her a helmet and wore the another one. He sat on the bike and gestured her to sit.
She hopped on the back and placed her palms over Taehyung's shoulder.
Taehyung was about to tell her to remove her hands and then his eyes landed on his rear view mirror.

He caught Jungkook staring at them "Hold tightly"Taehyung removed her palms from his shoulder and then placed them around his own waist.
He didn't looked at the mirror again, he didn't wanted to know how would Jungkook react. He knew Jungkook doesn't give a fuck about him.

Jungkook who probably doesn't give a fuck about him followed him to the coffee shop they went and sat two tables away from them.
Jungkook who doesn't give a fuck about them followed them to the restaurant they went next.

Jungkook was feeling uneasy. These days without Taehyung were already hard for him. He was really missing his home after a long time. He wanted to leave everything else and go home.

It was already evening and sun was about to set. Taehyung opened the glass door for her and smiled at her. She stepped into the restaurant and Taehyung followed removing his hands from the door handle. The door got closed by itself and Jungkook looked at his own reflection through the glass door.

Taehyung and Jungkook often came here. Jungkook really liked food they serve here and Taehyung would always grill meat for them. This place was their special place and Jungkook was angry from the fact that some other girl was there with Taehyung.