Chapter 10

Taehyung was feeling weirder than ever. He took a warm shower as soon as he reached the apartment and he couldn't feel fresh. It was getting harder to even breath.

He was having a strange pain around his chest. He was anxious.He told Jimin that he's going out to get some air.

He just went over a huge river bridge and parked his bike. He stood up high on the footpath of bridge leaning on the railings. Cold wind was ruffling his hair more than they already were.

River was becoming more and more glittery as the sun was coming closer to the horizon. Soon river and the sky were shades of yellow and red with birds flying in flocks.

The beauty couldn't calm Taehyung down so he decided to go to the park where he used to go with his previous roommate. Maybe memories of Jungkook would calm him down. He hated himself for still finding comfort in those golden memories.

He parked his bike in park and scanned the area to sit on an empty bench.
His eyes soon spotted back of the man he loved. He noticed bottles of liquor lined up near Jungkook's.

As he walked towards the man he could tell how hard the man was crying. Jungkook was visibly shaking while crying.

Jungkook's phone rang and Taehyung was close enough to hear the whole conversation.

He couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe how broke Jungkook looked.
He rubbed his eyes and looked over the crying boy.

He couldn't believe what he heard. What Jungkook loved him? Really?
He came closer to hear more clearly.

Taehyung heard the whole conversation between Jimin and Jungkook and he was frozen. He couldn't move. He couldn't believe what just happened.

The person who hurted him the most was hurt himself. The person he loved the most loved him.

It started raining and Jungkook was crying even harder. Taehyung walked in front of the boy.

"Koo"Taehyung called out and when Jungkook looked up it broke Taehyung into pieces .

He looked devastated in those puffed red eyes. It was so painful for Taehyung to see Jungkook like this.

"Tae? what are doing h-"Taehyung just crashed his lips into Jungkook's.
He wanted to say a thousand words  but for him this gesture meant more than those thousand words.

Jungkook was above the seventh cloud right now. He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't just dreaming.
More tears broke free from Jungkook's eyes when he realised all this was real

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer in kiss grabbing his waist.

Taehyung broke soft kiss and looked Jungkook in the eyes.
Taehyung's eyes were telling Jungkook that everything was fine.

Taehyung smiled and looked at the other with love and tears in his eyes. Jungkook hugged Taehyung so tight that he could feel the other's heart beating through his transparent shirt.

"I'm sorry Tae. I'm sorry for everything"Jungkook started crying again and Taehyung hugged him back.
"I know I'm messed up. I'm sorry for hurting you. Curse me all you want, beat me, or punish me but please come back. Don't leave me alone"Jungkook rested his head over Taehyung's wet shoulder and tears strated coming out of his eyes.

Both the boys were crying in each other's warm embrace but their tears were getting washed away by the rain.

"I'll do everything for you. I'll do all the house chores. I'll do your assignments. I'll cook. Just stay with me. I promise I'll never hurt you again"Jungkook rolled down from Taehyung's embrace to his knees and wrapped his own arms around Taehyung's legs.