Chapter 15

The perfect day passed quickly. Stars were decorating the night sky.

Taehyung and Jungkook were enjoying banana milk sitting in the balcony glancing the perfect sky.

After finishing his glass Taehyung wiped out the milk from his lips and placed the glass beside his chair.

He then glanced over Jungkook who was drinking milk like wine. Slowly enjoying every sip of it. Taehyung smiled and kept staring at his lover who was now on a perfect date with his milk.

Jungkook's head was up sipping the remaining milk slowly and Taehyung was drooling watching Jungkook's adam apple move up and down. Jungkook finished the glass and placed it adjacent to Taehyung's glass.

Taehyung just couldn't ignore the drops of milk which just dripped from the side of Jungkook's lips.

"Wipe out that milk koo"Taehyung gulped down his saliva. Jungkook wiped the other side and Taehyung chuckled. He leaned closer and kissed the milk away.

Then Taehyung suddenly started feeling shy and looked away.
"What's with you being shy out of nowhere huh"Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung

"Had fun seducing me huh?"Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer and turned his face grabbing his chin.

"Now let me get a taste of these lips"Jungkook crashed his lips on Taehyung's making him blush in kiss.

The kiss started soft but soon both were fighting for dominance and Jungkook won.

Jungkook leaned in more and more and Taehyung's back was leaning back and back and Jungkook grabbed his waist and pulled him close , closing every gap between them.

"More"said Taehyung panting when Jungkook pulled away to get some air.
"I need more"a smirk adorned Jungkook's face as he attacked his prey again.

Taehyung slipped his hand inside Jungkook's shirt and the cold sensation sent shivers to Jungkook's body.

Taehyung tried to unbutton Jungkook's shirt and Jungkook couldn't believe this boy was feeling shy just a few moments ago.

Taehyung attacked Jungkook's prominent collar bones placing soft kisses after successfully unbuttoning three buttons. Jungkook felt overwhelmed and moaned arching his back and throwing his head back.

Taehyung smirked hearing the moan and started nibbling onto Jungkook's skin.
"You're hot"Taehyung mumbled out and attacked Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook's member started twitching and he couldn't help but moan.
"Stop" said Jungkook surprising the other. Their eyes met and Jungkook could tell Taehyung was disappointed.

"For god sake we're in balcony Tae. I don't want them to see our intense makeout session" Taehyung was surprised that the boy who used to shamelessly make out in public with some random girls was saying this.

Jungkook picked Taehyung in bridal style. "From when did you started thinking about who's watching you?"Jungkook slid the balcony door using his leg because his hands were busy carrying someone.

"I don't want them to see what's mine"Taehyung's cheeks turned pink and Jungkook placed him on the bed softly.

Taehyung noticed the visible bulge in Jungkook's pants and felt proud.
"Since we're inside can I get the main course instead of just snack"said Tae and placed his hand over Jungkook's clothed member caressing it.

"Shit"Jungkook couldn't control anymore. He's been controlling himself for too long. Jungkook hovered over Taehyung and removed his t-shirt.

"Fucking beautiful"Jungkook took a minute to admire the tanned soft skin of his lover before attacking the soft chest with his lips.