Chapter 13

"I've my ways. Aren't you gonna invite me in?"Emma asked.

Soobin turned around to look at Jimin who was now busy in cooking not even glancing at the door.

"Okay come in. Who told you about Taehyung?"Soobin asked and Emma stepped inside the door.
"Hive my friend, she saw Jungkook carrying unconscious Taehyung. He wasn't receiving my calls so I thought I should give a visit."Emma removed her shoes and placed them on the shoe rack near the door.

Jimin and Emma waved hi to each other and Emma and Soobin helped Jimin in setting the dinning table.

Meanwhile soobin and Jimin told her about Taehyung's condition and instructed her not to talk about the days Taehyung doesn't remember.

Jimin called out Jungkook and Taehyung for lunch.

Emma giggled at them when they came out. Both were still looking sleepy and their faces were puffy.
Their hairs and clothes were messy probably because of excessive cuddling.

Her eyes travelled to their intertwined hands and she smiled even more.

Jungkook frowned when he noticed Emma, not liking her presence in their apartment at all. Taehyung just smiled and waved at her.

All of them sat on the table to eat.
Others started eating. Jungkook was more focused on playing with strands of Taehyung's hair that he hardly gulped anything.

"You didn't took anything?"Jimin asked after noticing Emma's plate empty.
"I already ate. Just wanted to see Taehyung"She smiled and Jungkook rolled his eyes. Clearly annoyed by this girls presence in their apartment.

Taehyung gulped down the noodles after chewing them "You can see I'm perfectly allright. Nothing to worry about".

Taehyung nudged Jungkook and mumbled out "eat" when he found Jungkook giving death glares to Emma.

"I don't feel like eating this. How about I eat you instead"Everyone in the room cringed but Taehyung gave his hand to Jungkook.

"Eat it"Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and planted a kiss on it.

"I'm full now"Taehyung laughed but frowned when moderate pain shot at the back of his head. His hands travelled to press the back of his own head automatically.

"Don't make me laugh Koo, it still hurts a bit"Taehyung said and landed a soft punch in Taehyung's arm.

"Stop you guys. Just eat quietly"Jimin said in a stern voice making the room silent. He worked alot on making lunch and he hated it when people focus more on talking while eating.

After lunch Jungkook was busy doing dishes. Emma came to Jungkook and offered to help but he refused.

She just stood beside Jungkook and started a conversation.

"I'm sorry for what happened to Taehyung. I was worried about him so I just came to see him"Emma felt a need to say this because being an overly observant girl she noticed how Jungkook wasn't very happy with her being around them.

"Don't be sorry Emma, he's fine.You don't need to worry about him either Tae will be fine as long as he's with me." Jungkook gave a fake smile making it even clearer that he's definitely the jealous type.

"As long as he's with you"Emma repeated the sentence with a sweeter tone with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"You know you guys look so cute together"Jungkook's eyes moved from sides of Emma to Taehyung who was sitting comfortably on the couch smiling brightly. Jimin was muttering something in his ears and his smile was only growing wider and brighter.
The contagious smile spread over Jungkook's lips too.