Chapter 5

Taehyung's POV

"Leave it, take me home. I'm feeling sleepy"We were too drunk to drive so Jungkook left his bike in parking area. We hopped into a bus and our place was just one stop away. My head and heart both were getting heavy. I leaned myself and laid down on Jungkook's shoulder. When driver applied brake Koo grabbed my forehead to prevent it from falling from his shoulder .

He grabbed my hand "let's go, it's our station"He started walking without loosing his grip as if I was a kid who'd get lost in the bus.
"Is your head fine? you don't seem okay"My head was paining but my heart was paining even more.

It was like I had no hope left with him. How can I not love him when he's this nice to me. I can list many reasons why I shouldn't love him.
I know I shouldn't love him but I do and I just do.

"Yes I'm fine, just drowsy"I smiled at him and he smiled back.
I went to sleep in my room and laid down. All my drowsiness was gone.
I just couldn't fall asleep.
I looked at the clock. An hour passed and I was still wide awake.

I stood up and went to Jungkook's room. He was sleeping but he woke up when I accidentally tripped over the table in his room because of the dark. He turned on the table lamp near his bed.

We used to do this often in dorms. Whenever I couldn't sleep I'd just go to his bed and sleep in that conjusted space. He used to do the same when he couldn't sleep. It is a habit, I don't want to let go this habit ever.

"What"he looked at me with two third of his eyes closed.
"I can't sleep"I stood beside the bed
"Come here"He patted his bed and I sat there staring him.
"What? Aren't you going to lay down" he removed sheets over him. I laid down and he covered me with sheets.
He started massaging my scalp and he was soon drifted to dreamland again.

I can't loose him no matter what. If he can't love someone. I'll just stay by his side like this.
People will come and go and I'll remain here.
I kept watching him sleeping and then I drifted to sleep.

▫️▫️▫️

Jimin had second lecture on first floor while Taehyung and Jungkook had that slot free.
They usually spend these free slots in library. They sat at corner and started working on the assignment the two had together.

They were so lost in their work that they didn't noticed how a girl came and sat on the other side of table.
"Hi"The girl said to the boys.
"Oh hi cutie"replied Jungkook.
"Not you again Emma"said Taehyung.

"Why? she's cute"Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ears. Taehyung looked at Jungkook in disgust. Emma had her both of  elbows resting on the table and her head was placed between both his palms.
"I have asked enough times already, I won't ask for your phone number again. Just let me sit here"she smiled cutely.
"She asked for your number?When? why I don't know about this Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"On instagram Koo"Tae bit his tongue"Oh sorry Jungkook".
"You can call me Koo Tae, I won't mind"Jungkook smiled like a baby.
"Let me guess, Tae didn't even replied to your texts"and Jungkook was right.
Emma was texting Taehyung for almost a week and he didn't even replied for once.

"I knew he won't reply though. I'm happy he knows my name"Emma knew because numerous girls texts him but he never replies to anyone. It's like a universal truth everyone knows at university.

That's what excites Emma. She thinks Taehyung doesn't accept anyone but if he will it has to be her, She's sure he won't be the type to betray anyone.

"You still tried?"Jungkook scratched back of his head and scrunched his nose in confused.
"I can't loose hope when my crush is this hot"she said and Tae tried making an angry face but ended up blushing.