Chapter 3

One year later.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook started living off campus. Taehyung and Jungkook were still flatmates but they had different rooms.
They Shifted in a 2BHK just a week ago and Jimin shifted off campus with them. Jimin flat was adjacent to them and he was looking for a roommate.

"Get up Koo, you're gonna be late today"said Taehyung pulling down Jungkook's bedroom.
"Just 10 more minutes Tae"said Jungkook and covered himself from sheets again.
"C'mon Koo, you're saying that for almost an hour. You know what ,I'll just go without you"said Taehyung.
"Okay , okay I'll be ready in 15 minutes don't go without me" said Jungkook and went straight to bathroom.

"Breakfast is on the table koo, I'm putting your clothes over the bed. I've already ironed them"said Tae.
"What would I ever do without you Tae, you're literally my mom"Jungkook shouted from bathroom.
"Come out quickly, I'm feeling hungry"said Tae. Jungkook wanted to tell Taehyung to eat without him but he knew Taehyung wouldn't eat without him so he came out real quick.

"Where are the keys of my motorbike"asked Jungkook.
"I don't know you had them on your pocket last night"said Tae. Jungkook checked pockets of clothes he wore last night but found nothing.
"Don't waste your time on searching Koo. We are already late. Just hop into my bike"said Tae showing his keys.
"I'll drive"said Jungkook and Tae nodded.

A first year student with short hair was staring at the college gate when she saw three guys coming in two bikes.
All of them were wearing black leather jackets , sunglasses and their hairs were swinging in the air.
They looked so cool she couldn't stop her mouth from forming an o shape in amusement.
"Who are these guys Hive?"She asked to another student with long hairs.

"They are probably one of the most handsome faces I've ever seen. Are you interested in them? if you're then don't even try Emma"said the long haired girl.

"Why is that"Emma asked.
"You see that guy"Hive pointed towards Tae"His name is Tae, he rejects everyone no matter who she is"said Hive and Emma frowned.
"What about the other two?"asked Emma.

"This one is Jungkook, he never said no to anyone. You know what I mean" Hive giggled pointing at Jungkook.
"And the cute little one, he's the worst of all. He will friendzone you after a few dates"said Hive and Emma was amazed by how much her friend who she just met yesterday knows these boys so well.

"How do you know even know all ?"asked Emma.
"Well they're most famous trio of this university, Everyone knows them. They ace in their exams, they ace in their projects, assignment and all Co-curricular activities"said Hive.

"I don't know, I'll still try"said Emma and Hive giggled.
"Which one"Hive asked
"Taehyung"said Emma and Hive burst into laughter.
"Good luck then"said Hive and they headed to class.

Usually the three boys sit together but when Jungkook sits with someone else Taehyung gets jealous like a kid.
Jungkook sat beside a girl from different department who had this lecture with them.
She was staring at Jungkook so Jungkook sat beside her.

Taehyung was staring at Jungkook and teacher wasn't still there.
He frowned when he saw Jungkook saying something into her ear and she giggled. His expressions turned into sad one when he saw them exchanging numbers.

"What's wrong Taehyung, you're making it obvious"said Jimin hitting Taehyung's head.
"What? I'm not doing anything"said Taehyung and hid his face with his palms.
"C'mon, friends shouldn't be so jealous. Why you always become this sad whenever Jungkook hang out with someone else. We don't own him you know"said Jimin.

Jungkook felt like someone is staring at him and when he looked back his eyes met Taehyung's.
"What?Are you all right?" Jungkook lip synced .
"Yes, I'm okay"Tae lip synced with a smile and Jungkook smiled back.
"See he noticed it too"said Jimin.
"He doesn't notice, that's the main problem"Tae murmured in a low voice. Jimin couldn't hear what he said "what are you saying".
"Nothing"Taehyung stood up and so did everyone and they wished good morning to the teacher who just arrived.