Chapter 14

Sunshine was peeping through a gap between the curtains of the window. Rays falling over Jungkook's face making his skin shine bright. Jungkook opened his eyes and groaned lowly, mad at himself for not closing the curtains properly at night.

It was Sunday and there was no need for him to wake up early at all. His hands made their way towards his waist to remove the hands of his lover. He slowly removed Taehyung's hand and moved towards the window to close the curtains.

"Ugh" Taehyung whimpered not liking the sudden absence of warmth around him.
Jungkook chuckled and closed the curtains. He came closer to bed and pecked Taehyung's forehead and then went to shower.

Jungkook wanted this day to be a perfect day for the couple and a perfect day starts with a perfect breakfast. After wasting 30 minutes on YouTube watching different various recipes and realising he couldn't make them.
He ended up making noodles and an omelette.

Jungkook went to their room to wake up his lover but found the bed empty.
He could hear the sound of water running in the bathroom which confirmed Taehyung was already showering.

Jungkook set up the table and welcomed Taehyung with a bunny smile.
"Good morning baby" it wasn't the first time Jungkook was calling Taehyung baby but he couldn't help but blush.

"Good morning Koo"Taehyung's eyes landed on the set table, he removed the lid of the noodles and smelled it.
"Wow, you made breakfast already"Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and pecked his ear.

"Looks tasty," said Taehyung looking at the omelette. The brown colour was screaming that it was overcooked.
"I know how they look but just eat"Jungkook smiled and his bunny teeth came into full display.

Taehyung ate breakfast with an amused expression, who gives a fuck about taste when it's made by your love right?
"Why are you extra sweet today huh, "Taehyung asked after finishing the breakfast.

Jungkook was thinking about this for few days. They were together for weeks but never went on a normal date as normal people do.
Well, you can't blame Jungkook he was never into dating. After a lot of research on the internet and a little discussion with his neighbors, he decided to go on a sweet date with Taehyung.

"You already think it's sweet huh?"Jungkook smirked thinking about the sweetness he's gonna give in soon.

"Stop it, huh, you know this much sweetness doesn't suit you" Although Taehyung knew very well that it was his little sweetness that made Taehyung fall for him.

"You know, I was searching for a partner to do ice skating."Jungkook's face was holding an evil grin and Taehyung felt so excited after hearing 'ice skating'(Sorry my boy can't skate in reality).

"Seems you can't handle my sweetness. Fine, I'll take Soobin or Jimin with me then"Jungkook was trying so hard to hold back his laugh.

"I swear to god I'll kill you if you leave me behind when you're going for ice skating"Taehyung pinched Jungkook around his waist and he jumped away.

"No pinching huh or I'll kiss you till you drop"Taehyung blushed and moved away(This bitch is a simp for Sarawat so yeah)
"No, you won't"Taehyung rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out to tease.

Just like that, the couple ended up running behind each other for few minutes and then landed on the couch panting.

After an hour both the boys were standing in the queue at the ticket counter. Jungkook bought two tickets and collected the skating shoes.

Taehyung's eyes were scanning everyone before stepping into the ice rink.
People and kids were skating, some of them occurred to be really good at it.

Jungkook gave his hand to Taehyung.
"Let's see who's better, them or me" Jungkook said glancing over the people Taehyung was just gazing at and then point at himself.

Taehyung chuckled and held Jungkook's hand "Let's go" he said excitement plastered on his face.

They marched slowly and when they got comfortable with the rink they removed their hands from each other's grip and started increasing their pace.

Taehyung was skating like he was riding the scooter down the street. He was just using one leg at a time.

Jungkook on the other hand was moving like an angel. His arms were spread around like he was inviting someone to hug him.
His body was swaying from side to side. Jungkook turned back and smiled at Taehyung.

Their eyes locked and Jungkook started skating backwards. Taehyung took some long leaps and soon both were holding hands. Jungkook skating backwards and Taehyung skating forwards.

Soon these two were centre of attraction but they didn't care. Their skating session soon turned into a couple dance. People just went to railing leaving the whole rink for them enjoying their chemistry and some were scared to bump into them and ruining the show for others.

They ate street food in the name of lunch and then came back home to watch a movie. Jungkook wanted to take Taehyung to movies but Taehyung didn't liked the idea. He'd better watch it while cuddling with Jungkook than in a hall filled with unknown people.

So the boys were cuddling in the conjested space of couch while watching a romantic movie. The movie was slow so yeah the couple in my book ended up kissing before the couple in movie did.

"I love you so much" said Taehyung before connecting his lips with Jungkook's.
"I love you more"Jungkook slipped his hands through Taehyung's shirt to his waist. Jungkook froze for a second when he felt his cheeks getting wet in the kiss.

Jungkook wiped away Taehyung's tear using his thumb but new ones replaced their place. Taehyung wasn't making any sound and he was smiling which confused Jungkook even more.

"What's wrong bub? did I do something wrong"Jungkook was freaking out.
"These are tears of joy idiot. I had the best date of my life" Taehyung had countless dates in his life but he never felt this special ever.

Although his love for Jungkook was much more than any of his past lover's and because he craved so much for him before actually getting him. Everything was so special to him let it be eating together, going to college together or anything.

Jungkook was above the seventh cloud after hearing those words.
"You know I can never be a good date, but If I'm the best it's only because I'm with you. You got the best of me" Jungkook knew he wouldn't be able to feel this spark with anyone else ever.

And the couple knew they were deeply in love with each other, they'd do anything in the name of love.

⬜◻️◽▫️▫️◽◻️⬜

A/n- Hi guys how are y'all?

A short chapter because my friend MeherJin was missing me.

Hope you all are doing fine.

Don't mind me talking in between the story.