Chapter 16

Anyone missed me???
Anyways I missed y'all a lot

I'll keep Posting even if someone is stealing my books because this is my happy place
and no matter what they do, this book is mine.

I won't be frequent though because I hardly get any time.

Let's move onto the story

-----------------

The two love birds were losing it all.
Skipping classes, going to crazy dates and at the end of the day, they were just two perspiring bodies tangled up together.

Jungkook was acting like a teenager who just fell in love for the first time.
He would start smiling for no particular reason.
He would keep humming melodies all day.
Taehyung was the only person his eyes were seeking all the time.
God he would've fallen in love sooner if he knew it would feel this great.

Taehyung on the other hand... well you'll find out.

Anyone would be able to tell how boring the ongoing class must be by the constant yawning of students.
Boring, no not for the trio sitting across the window.

They were busy making cartoons of the teacher. A giggle escaped Jungkook's mouth when he peeked over what others were drawing.
Jimin made a bird nest on the teacher's bun and Taehyung gave her horns and long canines. Seems like Jungkook was the only one trying to make her normal.

"Silence"The teacher glared at Jungkook. He acted like he was zipping his lips and the teacher started teaching again.
The boys were lost in drawing when Taehyung noticed a figure standing near him.
His eyed moved up and his breath hitched seeing the teacher standing beside him. He closed his notebook at the speed of light and poked the other two boys who were still lost in their notebooks.

"Why are you closing your notebooks, let me see what you guys were drawing that you forgot you were in a class"Does it mean she hasn't seen it yet? Or she already saw the cartoons but doesn't know that it was her?
"Nothing important"Taehyung tore the paper, crumbled it and ate it.
Meanwhile Jungkook passed his sheet to Jimin who threw both sheets out of the window.

"Get out you three"She said in a stern voice. Well who wanted to be in her class in the first place. The three ran towards the canteen laughing.

"Call Soobin, he has his third period free today" Jimin rolled his eyes.
Can't Taehyung make a call himself.

After a few minutes the four were drinking coffee with chips. Weird combo I know.

"It's cool how y'all are in the same class and I'm with some bunch of idiots"Soobin looked pissed.
"Why didn't you come out of that womb a little earlier?"Jimin spat.
"Hyung"Soobin whined and hit his back.

"Is something wrong with your class?"Jungkook's gaze was suddenly serious.
"It's just so boring"Just then soobin noticed something.
"Fuck the weather is so hot, why are you wearing turtle neck Jungkook"Yes Jungkook was wearing a full sleeve turtle neck black shirt.

"That's not fair. How come Jimin is your hyung and we are not"Yes Jungkook was trying to change the topic, they were the ones who were uncomfortable with words like hyung or sir. However for Jimin he started finding hyung very cute so it solely depends on Soobin's mood what he will call Jimin.

"And stop wearing black Jungkook, you haven't worn any other colour in a while"Jimin said.

Taehyung giggled remembering how Jungkook's wardrobe has turned black with time and then he remembered why Jungkook was wearing the turtleneck and suddenly he got shy.

"I will try wearing some other colour and about the turtleneck"Jungkook had a mischievous grin on his face, his eyes fixed on Taehyung.

"Why don't you ask your best friend Jimin"Taehyung landed a soft punch on Jungkook's arm.
"Why would Tae.... don't tell me?"Jimin's gaze shifted to Taehyung and he smirked.
"I thought my bestie was very innocent"God Taehyung was red like a tomato while Soobin was the only one who was not getting anything.

"Shit, don't talk in code guys"And this guy seriously calls his class a bunch of idiots.

"Well my boyfriend right here leaves a lot of marks'' Soobin made that oh face after the realization hit him.
"I mean hickeys" Jungkook added in case Soobin still didn't get it.

"Don't overdo it okay, too much sex is not good for your health and don't compromise on your sleep"Jimin said caressing Taehyung's back.
"I know , I know. Now can we change the topic?" Taehyung said, covering his face with his palms.
'There isn't anything like too much sex anyway' he thought to himself.

They all were heading back to class.
Jimin was saying something to Soobin and when he looked back he noticed the other two were absent. Time to sit with someone else again.

"Why did you drag me all the way here Tae?" Jungkook said, looking around the empty incubator lab.

"Because I knew this lab would be empty"Jungkook looked perplexed.
"And?"Jungkook walked closer to Taehyung and Taehyung held Jungkook's waist with a smile.

"Just wanted to kiss you here"Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear and his deep voice sent shivers down the spine of Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung. Jungkook's hands were fixed behind Taehyung's neck but Taehyung's hands were exploring Jungkook's back.

It was perfect how they melted into each other and forgot about the whole world. Taehyung's lips travelled to Jungkook's Jaw.
"You know I can't cover my jaw so you better not leave a mark there" Jungkook warned.

The session was getting heated and suddenly Taehyung started rubbing Jungkook's member with his palm.
"Fuck, Hey hey stop" Jungkook flinched away.

"Don't tell me you wanna do it in the University"Well it wasn't that unexpected. Taehyung's libido seems to be on the top of the world these days.

"Please Koo. I really wanted to try this out here,"Taehyung pleaded with innocent eyes.

"But just one quick round okay. We have many classes left."

"Okay"Taehyung squealed as Jungkook inched closer to him.

but Taehyung doesn't get satisfied with just one round and keeps begging for more , Jungkook knows that very well.

And one can always skip all the classes and go home, Taehyung knows that very well.

.......

A/n- Some shits will start happening soon.

Sorry for ghosting you guys. I really want to update as fast as I can but I'm really really busy with a lot of things 😭😭😭