Chapter 11

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in second last bench just near window.

This teacher surely didn't know how to teach and majority of the class was dozing off.

Many students just skipped the class. Only about half of the seats were occupied.

Taehyung yawned and spread his arms to stretch and quickly put his arms down after getting a pinch in his biceps from his boyfriend.

He placed his elbows on the table, placing his face between his palms and scrunched his nose "I hate this class Koo"he mumbled out and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook giggled at his cuteness "I feel you but don't stretch here." He whispered and the other nodded.

Taehyung started doodling on his notebook again glancing Jungkook time to time who was focused on the class. Taehyung always wondered how could Jungkook focus on such a boring class.

Emma was sitting on second row on the opposite side of the said two boys.
Weather was mildly cold but she was sweating like summer.

Taehyung looked at the board not understanding a thing ,he moved his gaze to the door and then his eyes landed on Emma whose sick look got his attention.

She was sitting alone because her best friend Hive was absent along with almost half of the class.

Her hands were reaching her belly from time to time and her lips were pressed tightly together as if she was trying to hold some pain.

Some strands of her hair were plastered on her forehead due to excessive sweating.

Jungkook caught Taehyung staring at Emma while Taehyung was just trying to figure out if she was okay.

Students were heading out after the class but Emma just laid her head on the table.

"You go first, I'll come in 10 minute"Taehyung said placing his notebook in bag earning a frown from Jungkook.

"Order a chicken burger for me"Taehyung said as they walked towards door and Jungkook nodded in a yes.

Jungkook left the room and Tae stood beside Emma and poked her arm.

"You don't look alright. Is everything okay?"said Taehyung as Emma looked up.

She smiled through her dry lips and nodded her head in a yes.

Taehyung knew she lied because he clearly noticed her actions.

"You clearly don't look fine. I can bring you medicines, just tell me what's wrong" Dispensary was just two rooms away from this room so it was easy for Taehyung to get the medicines and then reach to Jungkook in 10 minutes.

"It's okay Taehyung. I'm on my periods and I just took a painkiller"She said showing Taehyung a medicine strip .

She took the pill when class was over and Taehyung was busy packing his bag.

She was just waiting for everyone to head out of the class so that she could go to the adjacent washroom and check if she had a stain. She could feel her flow being heavier than ever.

"Would you mind checking if I have a stain"she said shyly looking down and Taehyung giggled nodding in a yes.

Taehyung and Emma became friends after their date and she's one of the few people who know about Jungkook  and Taehyung being boyfriends.

She stood up and Taehyung leaned his head in her side looking down her hips.

"Clean"He said and Emma breathed out in relief. She was free to head straight to canteen.