1.

"Next."

Yoongi blinked rapidly as he pressed the pause button. He looked at the man in front of him who was playing on his phone and had his feet laying on top of the desk.

"With all your respect sir, I only played three seconds of the song." He spoke quietly.

This was his absolute favorite one and that's why he had decided to play it first. It definitely stung to not even get the chance to show him what a winning record deal this was.

"If you just give it chance to get to second fifteen I swear it will change your—"

"Next." He repeated sternly.

Yoongi swallowed his pride and scrolled through his phone. His fingers were sweating and shaking violently. This is not how he envisioned the meeting to go.

This assistant, this man, was suppose to fall in love with his music. Fall so in love he would get an actual appointment with the bigger boss.

Yoongi would finally have his record deal and do what he's most passionate about. Music. People would know him. Like actually know him. They would listen to his lyrics and they would look up to him.

Instead, here he was with his heart in his throat. The next song he decided to play was Give It To Me. If First Love was too slow for this guy this song would definitely change his mind.

"Next."

Yoongi inhaled his breath sharply. "That was two seconds." He whispered both offended and heartbroken. How could he judge a song with two seconds of it?

"Do you want to meet the big guy or not? I don't have time to argue. If you don't want to show me other songs then I'll call the next person up."

"No, no, I..." he cleared his throat wiping his hands against his pants. "I can play another one. I have plenty to show."

The guy remained nonchalant and chewed on his gum obnoxiously loud. He wasn't even looking at him for fucks sake.

Yoongi pressed on the following one and once again he spoke up in disgust. "Next." He stated unbothered.

"Next?" Yoongi repeated louder.

Finally, he looked up from his phone raising an eyebrow. "Questioning me?"

"Who the fuck do you think you are? I played you three good songs that I've written and produced by my fucking self. You don't even take the time to fully listen. How dare you judge my music in two seconds?"

"You're pretty bold for a nobody. I approve of the music first before the big guy. My opinion is important. Do you not get that? I'm not even going to waste my time on you. Get out you disrespectful fuck. You've ruined your chances here."

Yoongi got up furiously. The tips of his ears were red and his face was boiling hot. "Oh you think you're so important because you wear your fucking fancy suits, huh? If being in this company means I have to deal with you then I'm very fucking glad I'm not."

"Get out!"

Yoongi gathered his things and started walking out. "Before I leave one more thing." He said with a smirk.

"What?"

He stuck both middle fingers up with a big grin. "Fuck you. Thank you for the time I wasted. I hope you trip over a knife dude."

"Security! Get this lunatic out of here!" He screamed hysterically.

Before Yoongi knew it two big men bursted in through the door grabbing him. "Hey! Let me go! I was already leaving."