23.

"Yoonji," Jimin whispered as he leaned closer.

"Hey?" He added once he got no response. As he kept getting closer he could feel his heart starting to race.

Yoongi was peacefully asleep until he felt a gentle hand shaking his shoulder. He gasped immediately straightening up.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. We're here."

He nodded gulping down nervously. It took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust to the bright light. His face was red and moist from the sun shinning on it the whole way here. He didn't even realize when he fell asleep.

Yoongi really did wish he hadn't snored or drooled while napping. Even worse, he hoped he hadn't spoken in his sleep like he sometimes did.

"It's okay. No worries."

Jimin got out the car and Yoongi unbuckled himself. He was quite surprised when he opened the car door for him. After their little argument they hadn't spoken. He didn't know how Jimin was feeling.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. So, uhh, I think we need a safe word."

"What?" He shrieked confused.

"Wait, let me explain. My parents can be a bit overbearing at times. If they start asking too much or making you uncomfortable we need a word. That way I can pull you away from the situation."

"Oh, okay. Umm...how about strawberry?"

"Strawberry? I was thinking more like marinara."

"Like your fantasy snapping turtle pet?" He laughed.

"Exactly like that." He grinned.

Yoongi's laugh quiet down and he bit the inside of his lip. "Jimin, I'm sorry about while ago. You really have done nothing to me." In this reality anyways. "I was a bit overwhelmed and tired. Staying away from Holly is going to be quite hard."

"I know I haven't always treated you the best," he admitted. "When you first started working with me, I was a douche. I honestly apologize for unintentionally hurting you. I care about you. A lot. You know that, right?" He asked softly caressing his face.

Yoongi could've melted right then and there. With his touch, every single problem or insecurity vanished. Everything felt like it would be just fine and that was the absolute beauty of it. Comfort and safety.

With much need, he leaned into his hand seeking to have him closer. They would've continued with this act if an employee hadn't approached them.

"Sir, I'm here to gather your bags."

Jimin sighed a bit annoyed at the interruption. It felt like every time they were alone and bonding someone appeared out of nowhere. Even though he was annoyed, he smiled and nodded.

"Hello, Hendery. Of course, bags are in the back. Thank you." He replied handing him his car keys.

"I can take my own—"

"No, no, as my lady you will not carry a thing. My father would probably castrate me if he saw you carrying your own bags. You deserve to be treated like a queen."

Yoongi smiled sheepishly. "Oh, wow. That's wow."

"Yep. Told you my family is a bit..."

"Jimin!" His mother interrupted with a loud voice.

He grinned as she approached him and giving him a hug. She wore a black knee length dress with cute black wedges. Around her neck was a beautiful shiny silver necklace and matching earrings. Her hair was tied in a high bun and there was minimal makeup on her face. It's not like she needed it either way. His father was dressed in casual khakis and a button up shirt. The big shinny watch around his wrist was probably worth more than Yoongi's closet.