2.

"She's very hot."  Jimin said as he finished the mixed drink in his hand. The music was beating loudly against his eardrums and it's not like he minded.

Club nights and endless parties was part of his job. Being in charge of a family business was stressful for sure, but not for him.

He was raised for this and without a doubt he would be an amazing CEO soon. When the glass was empty he set it down and unbuttoned his shirt. Every time he had alcohol he flushed too much and started sweating.

His friends always said it was just an excuse to be a thirst trap. There was some truth behind that for sure.

"Beautiful you mean." Namjoon corrected. He wasn't a fan of the choice of words Jimin had. 

"Yeah sure."

"Ugh how do you even get girls with that snarky attitude?" Taehyung wondered.

"What can I say? I'm irresistible." He smirked propping his foot up on the small table in front of him.

They currently sat in the VIP section that was strictly reserved for the group. They were usual clients here and very well known. It was to the point they had a personal bartender.

"I think I might call her over."

"What about that guy you had your eyes on while ago?" Taehyung wondered.

"Ehhh. Over it. My luck with dudes has not been the best."

"Talking about your tinder date?" He added with a chuckle.

"Ugh. That dude. I don't even remember his name to be honest. I had forgotten about him until I received that text from him earlier tonight. How desperate of him."

"Oh you want to talk about desperate?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh stop it. He was a bit weird. No offense to him. It's just he's not my type."

"How was he weird though?"

"He just was. He painted his middle finger nails yellow. No hate for males painting their nails. I fucking do that with mine too. It just felt like he was trying too hard to be edgy. He wore a beanie, an oversized black shirt, and black ripped jeans. He dressed like walked out of Tumblr or whatever. Not to mention he danced in the parking lot. I did a huge mistake to swipe up on him."

"Did you know he was this way when you texted him? I'm imagining you held some sort of conversation with him before going on a date, right?"

"Yeah. We only texted a little. He seemed cool then."

"You're just judgmental." Taehyung laughed rolling his eyes.

"Maybe. Or maybe I just know when to back away from people. I'm going to talk to that girl. Be right back."

"Where's Hoseok? He's been gone too long." Namjoon said.

"Probably talking to a person about climate change."

"I care about climate change." Namjoon said offended.

"Me too, but I wouldn't talk about that on the first date."

"You think that's why she hasn't called back yet?"

"Probably."

Namjoon sighed and stared back ahead at the crowd.
While Jimin was walking over to make moves on the girl Yoongi and Jungkook had just walked in.

"I've literally been here once when I snuck in at sixteen. Haven't been back since." Yoongi said over the music.

"It's cool. I always ask you to come hang with me and you never do."