24.

"Jimin, stop that." His mother said quite annoyed.

"Stop what?" He smirked teasingly.

She frowned and Jimin defensively put his hands up, "Okay, okay, sorry. Let's try that again. I'll get it right for the wedding."

The music started playing and everyone got back to their places. Yoongi was slowly walking along with the other brides maids. If his feet could talk they'd be cursing him out.

Even low wedges upset his feet. How did women wear shoes like these? Sure, they were very pretty, but that didn't take away from the fact that it was painful. Apparently, it was a thing to wear heels to break them in. Yoongi didn't argue and did as he was told.

They had been practicing for nearly two hours now. Yoongi wasn't complaining. It was a beautiful sight. The soon go be bride and groom looked so happy.

The wedding reception was going to be held outside. There was beautiful trees surrounding them and providing enough shade to protect them from the melting sun.

Employees were fixing the tables and decorating all around. Although it was a hot July afternoon, the beauty of the place made it tolerable. This was straight out of a movie scene.

Weddings made Yoongi happy. Even if he didn't see himself getting married one day. As he looked around the area he caught eyes with Jimin who was beside his brother.

He smiled.

One simple act that turned Yoongi's whole world upside down. He wasn't sure if it was the romantic music in the background or the fact that Jimin looked angelic, but his heart felt whole.

The tears slowly brimmed his eyes because he hadn't realized how much he had learned to depend on him. Jimin wasn't only his boss. He was his friend, his listener, and most importantly his comfort. He was the only one that made it all better.

"Jimin! You're suppose to say something now." His mother announced.

He snapped back to reality and cleared his throat. "Oops. My bad. Re-do?"

•••

"Come on. I wasn't that terrible." Jimin said in a defensive tone.

"Yes. You were. You're the reason we had to rehearse so many times. All you have to do is stand beside me and say a corny line." Jihyun chuckled.

"It takes a lot to come up with something good to say about you."

Jihyun playfully punched him and Jimin laughed. "Kidding. You're a good brother for the most part."

"How do you date him? Please, enlighten me. Did he threaten you? Do you need help? I will call the police for you." He asked Yoongi with wide eyes.

Yoongi laughed, "Well, he didn't directly threatened me. I was just too scared to say no since he's my boss."

"I knew it. There was no way he could get a girlfriend acting like that."

"Oh, come on. Really? Playing along with him?" Jimin asked squinting his eyes towards Yoongi.

He innocently shrugged with a smile. "It's the truth."

"Ugh, can't stand you two." He grunted picking up his fork.

Yoongi continued to quietly laugh as he also continued eating. It was late afternoon now. The sun was hiding in the horizon and the beautiful moon was starting to rise.

They were eating in a large dining room with a table big enough for all of them. The food that was served was something Yoongi had never had before. Crown roast pork with mushroom dressing.