6.

"Yoonji!"

It took Yoongi a while before he actually realized Jimin was talking to him. Being called by something that wasn't your name was really confusing for the brain.

For twenty-five years he had been called Yoongi. Now here he was with a new identity and a new body. He wasn't sure if he would ever get used to this. It only worries him to think he couldn't go back.

Would he then really have to give up his dream for real? Why couldn't he have a music career and Jimin in his real reality? Was this a sign from destiny that this was all he was ever meant to be?

A nobody.

He quickly shook those thoughts off. Then ran to the door. On the way he hit his hip on the pointy side of the table.

"Fucking shit." He mumbled in pain. It was an excruciating sensation that was close to stepping on a lego.

"Yoonji!" Jimin screamed once again. His voice sounded calm although it was loud. It wasn't a bitchy tone which Yoongi appreciated it.

Jimin could be a walking sex god, but if he treated him like shit he'd snap. No matter if he was Park Jimin.

Yoongi sighed loudly limping to open the door. Turns out that his office was located in Jimin's office as well. The only thing separating them was a door.

"Yes sir?" He forced himself to say. This was beyond awkward he couldn't even maintain eye contact. When he finally looked up he spotted Taehyung sitting in a chair in front of Jimin.

"Are you okay? Why're you limping?"

Yoongi's face flushed and he straightened himself up. "I, uh..." having two pairs of eyes on him was so embarrassing. Especially when these two men were the definition of gorgeous. The room was spacious and all and yet he suddenly felt so trapped.

"I...hit my hip on the way out." He finished looking at the ground.

Taehyung chuckled as Jimin smiled. "You always have been so clumsy, huh?"

Yoongi nodded. This was true. It wasn't part of his new body. He had always been a clumsy boy. The tint in his cheeks spread all over his face when he also heard Jimin's laugh.

It was beautiful and he had never heard it before. The night they went on the date Yoongi did most of the talking. Onto a few forced smiles were exchanged.

This time Jimin wasn't faking it. It felt real. Too real. It somehow fucked with Yoongi's mind. How could something so fake feel so authentic? Because he wasn't actually here. This was his reality. He was in an alternate universe living a different life.

"I don't have any appointments or dinner after work, correct?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded once again. After settling in his office he found that he was very devoted to Jimin. Of course in the real reality he was too, but his female version was over the top.

There was a whole agenda dedicated with Jimin's every move. Hell, there was even an agenda with his favorite foods and what he didn't like to eat.

"Awesome. Can you bring me my extra pair of clothes please?"

Yoongi scratched his head nervously. Then he remembered reading about it in one of the agendas. Jimin kept extra clothes in Yoonji's office. They were very close.

"Yes. I'll bring them right out sir."

After excusing himself he walked back to the office. In one of the many drawers he finally found the clothes. Out of curiosity he took one of the shirts and sniffed it.