15.

Yoongi nervously fidgeted with his fingers keeping his eyes focused on the road. Yugyeom sat next to him with a smile plastered on his face.

He told Jimin he would be bringing him. So, he had to make a choice. Either show up alone or ask Yugyeom to come along. His pride was too strong so he ended up calling him.

The phone call was awkward to say the least. Yugyeom instantly agreed. He insisted on picking him up and even matching colors. In the end, Yoongi gave in.

"So, are you excited about the dinner?" He asked breaking the silence.

Yoongi looked at him. Yellow suited him. "Yes. Are you?"

"Not as excited as being here with you."

Yoongi nodded unsure of what to say. He was handsome and very sweet. They clearly had history together. The thing was, he couldn't remember none of it. To him, Yugyeom was a stranger. To Yugyeom, Yoonji was his world. He couldn't help to feel bad for dragging him into this messy vortex.

"Yugyeom I..."

"Yes?" He asked glancing at him. He stopped at a light and when Yoongi looked him in the eyes he couldn't continue.

Where had his balls gone? Well, they were obviously gone. Aside from that,  Yugyeom did not deserve this. He did not deserve to be lead on or to be used to catch Jimin's unwanted attention.

"I'm confused." He finally said unable to word it any other way.

"About what?"

"About us. I'm sorry. I just feel like I'm a different person. I feel like I don't know what to feel. It's complicated. If you were in my body you'd understand."

"No worries. I understand when we dated it wasn't our timing. Maybe now it is."

"Well..."

"Is this about me freaking out over our night spent together? I did not mean to make it seem like I'm obsessed."

Yoongi raised borne eyebrows. Oh. "So...so we slept together? Like..."

Yugyeom bit his lower lip clearly disappointed in the question. Yoongi instantly caught on. Way to blow your cover dude.

"No! No. I mean of course we did. Uhh."

"It's fine. It was an unplanned thing. We were both tipsy."

"Please don't tell me I deflowered you?" He asked unable to stop himself.

Yugyeom laughed hysterically and Yoongi couldn't help to notice how similar his laugh was to Jungkook's.

"Deflower? What the hell? No. I would've been so embarrassed to have sex with you without being experienced."

Yoongi kept an awkward smile on his face. The thought of being intimate with him was so weird. Not that he wasn't attractive. It was nothing like that. It just went back to the fact that he was a stranger.

Luckily, they arrived to the office before things escalated more. Yoongi was about to open the door when Yugyeom rushed to do it. He held out his hand and Yoongi took it.

"I like your choice of shoes." He pointed out looking at the black vans.

"Thank you. I bought them recently. I can't walk in heels. Do I look unprofessional?" He questioned.

Yoonji happened to have a little yellow dress in her wardrobe. It had embroider flowers everywhere. Shoulders were exposed and so was the chest. Nothing too scandalous though. When Yoongi saw it he just had to wear it.