28.

"One more." Yoongi insisted.

Jimin shook his head no, "I don't think we should be drinking this much."

"Well, there's alcohol for a reason, right? If it didn't want to be drunk it wouldn't be here, right?"

Jimin kept a serious face, but then bursted into laughter. His rosy cheeks and unbuttoned shirt gave away that he was slightly tipsy.

"You're totally right! It wants us to drink it! Hey! Hey! Excuse me? Can we get two more? Actually, make it four."

The employee didn't question it and handed him four cocktails. Yoongi enthusiastically took one and gulped it down. The burning he had felt before wasn't there anymore. It stopped after the third one.

"Wait! You were suppose to wait for me." Jimin pouted.

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself." He responded covering his mouth while giggling.

Jimin couldn't help to smile. "I've never seen you so giggly."

"I feel good you know? I feel like everything is going to be just fine. I haven't felt that way in months."

"Why wouldn't it be fine? Is something going on?"

Yoongi shrugged, "Sadly, it's nothing you will understand."

"Why not? I can—"

"Shhh. Let's not ruin the mood. Drink!" He cheesed shoving a glass towards him.

He dropped the subject and obeyed. A moment later, a new song started and Jimin set his cup down. He stood up and stretched his hand towards Yoongi.

"Shall we dance?"

"Dance? Oh no. I have two left feet. The alcohol isn't going to help me either." He declined while shaking his head.

"Come on. One song! My family has been giving me weird looks the whole night. We're supposed to be deeply in love. So infatuated with each other we can't stay away. At least that's what we have to show them."

Yoongi got an adrenaline rush. Hearing the word love come out of Jimin's mouth made his heart swell. So, he took his hand and grinned.

"I guess we should give them a good show then."

"Of course love."

There was already couples dancing. No one seemed to be paying attention to them except Jimin's mom. Although she was trying to hide it, the clear excitement was noted all over her face.

Jimin wrapped his arm around Yoongi's waist and held his hand. He leaned closer while resting his forehead against his head.

Yoongi felt so small in his arms. So tiny and safe. He couldn't help to laugh. In his world it would be the other way around. Jimin would be the tiny one in his arms.

"What's so funny?" He questioned.

"I'm thinking of something silly." He admitted.

"Of what?"

"Of how tiny you would be in my arms."

"Pshh. That's clearly never going to happen. I'm much bigger than you."

"Are you sure about that?"

"A hundred percent."

Yoongi kept a smile on his face until he spotted Jimin's mom from across the room. She was drinking a cocktail and once she spotted them noticing she quickly looked away.

"I think we have a fan."

"She hasn't stopped staring since we got up." Jimin chuckled.

"As our number one fan, shouldn't we give her a really good show?"