5.

Yoongi stared at his reflection in the mirror. It was so surreal to see the girl version of himself. He kept criticizing his looks because how could Jimin ever like this?

Well, more like how could he ever make Jimin like this?

He turned around to see how his behind looked in the pencil skirt. Yikes. It was basically his same body only with extra lumps around his chest. It wasn't too bad, but nothing compared to the type of women Jimin was into.

A knock on the door made him snap back to reality. Or this version of fucked up reality. The dog barked and Yoongi looked down at him.

"Yeah. I hear. I wonder what's your name dude. I'm just going to call you dog."

Once again he barked. Yoongi nodded. Then he sighed loudly. "What am I doing talking to a dog?" He asked himself. Although, this was the most normal thing he had done by far.

Seconds later, he started walking down the hallway and looked at the pictures for the hundredth time. It was him or her. With his actual parents. After graduating high school and college?

It was a weird reality. He would never go to college on his right state of mind. School wasn't for him. Music was.

"You look stunning!" Jin said extending his arms excitedly.

Yoongi groaned slamming the door on his face. Jin suddenly appeared in front of him and he kept on walking.

"Hey! Wait! Don't ignore me!"

"What do you want? Have You figured out how to put me back into my old reality with my old body?"

"Umm...no. Not yet."

"Then I don't want to speak to you."

"Come on it's not that bad. This life is better! You get Park Jimin!"

"He's not even my boyfriend."

"You're close to him though!"

"Uh huh." He replied taking a seat on the bed to put on some flats. His female version liked heels and Yoongi couldn't walk in those things. First of all, they were torturous. What was the fun in looking good, but feeling uncomfortable?

Good thing there was plenty of flats and sneakers as well. Jin took a seat next to him handing him a pink sticky note.

"That's the address to the office."

"I could've easily google it. It's a very popular business you know?"

"Of course but I'm trying to be helpful."

"Don't really need any more of your help." He mumbled buttoning up the shirt one more butting. He wasn't used to showing cleavage or anything and he certainly didn't want to either.

"This life is better huh? I mean you have a nice house and a dog and a car! Not to mention your career!"

"I'm literally Jimin's maid. I might as well be a damn cook. At least over there I didn't have someone bark orders every ten seconds. He's a very needy guy you know? I can't even imagine what's he going to be like in person. Plus, I'm only doing this because you said you were looking for a way to give me my old life back. I need money to buy food and maintain this house even if it's for a little while."

"You're doing research for the accounting degree you just got. Jimin will hire you soon for sure! Also you're not being his maid. You're a personal assistant. Even if you were his maid how awesome would that be? It's not everything you get to have Park Jimin bark orders in your ear."

"No. I have no idea how to do that shit. Did you listen to the part where I said this is only for a little while? You're actually looking for a way to help me out, right?"