10.

"Do you think he will ever change?" Yoongi asked Taehyung.

He turned his attention from the lousy advertisement to Jimin's direction. "What do you mean? Like, will he ever stop being a flirt?"

Yoongi nodded. He was looking at Jimin smiling and chatting with a male about a yard away. The three had come out to buy some stuff for the office. Or so Jimin said.

Instead, they hadn't accomplished anything due to his constant flirtatious stops. Yoongi didn't understand how come he was never that way with him.

What was so different about him? Hell, he was even a girl right now and he still didn't manage to get enough attention from him.

Taehyung sighed, "Mmm. I think so. Maybe he will if he meets the right person."

Yoongi glanced back up at him, "Has he ever had a real partner?"

"Ehh...I don't know if we should be discussing this." He awkwardly replied.

Yoongi nodded yet again. "Right. Sorry. I can be extremely nosy."

"No, no, it's not that. I just don't want Jimin to get upset about us talking about him. Plus, he trusts you a lot. If you were to ask him he'd tell you."

"Mmm."

"What's the matter?"

"I just don't understand why Jimin can't—wait. Where is he?"

Taehyung turned to both sides and shrugged. "I don't know."

"Did we just lose Park Jimin? Oh my gosh. Holy shit. What do we do?"

"It's totally okay. Relax. Jimin knows how to take care of himself. He's probably with that guy."

Yoongi sighed, "Gross."

"Are you homophobic or something?"

He laughed in response. "Me? Homophobic? No. Trust me I'm nowhere near that. I just don't like the way Jimin gives himself to everyone."

"I mean I don't think he has many one night stands. He mostly flirts and kisses them."

"Should we look for him?"

"I really don't think so. He's a grown man."

Taehyung noticed how Yoongi was nervously biting his lower lip while looking everywhere. Finally, he spoke again. "Okay. Let's find him."

Yoongi started walking leaving Taehyung behind. "Wait! Wait a second! How the hell do you move so fast with those little legs?" He questioned hurriedly following behind.

"Oh shit." He murmured once he bumped into someone. He made the person spill his coffee on his hands.

"I'm sorry. I—" before he continued he observed the tiny tattoos all over his fingers. As his eyes scanned further above he knew who it was.

Tattoo guy that looked straight and wasn't. 

"Ahh. In a hurry?" He asked shaking his hand to remove the coffee off him.

"Hey! Watch it! This is an expensive suit!" Taehyung scolded.

"This is an expensive hand." Jungkook grinned holding it up.

"Ugh. Whatever."

"What? Do you think because you wear a suit and working in a well known industry that you're better than me?"

"That's not what I said."

"That is what you implied."

"I didn't."