26.

"I think your mom is quite impressed with you and your cooperation." Yoongi chuckled.

"Yeah? She better be. I worked really hard to stand still and not mess up."

"That's a good thing. The wedding is tomorrow."

"I know. That's why I tried extra hard. I should get a price."

"A price? Like what?" Yoongi asked as he slid on a hoodie.

Jimin smiled tapping his lips, "I don't know. Maybe a kiss."

Yoongi blushed and turned his attention away, "How about a snapping turtle?" He asked trying to not get too flustered.

"I thought you said snapping turtles aren't pets."

"They're not, but it would make you happy."

"Not as happy as it would make me if you kissed me."

Yoongi gasped still avoiding all eye contact. He tied his sneakers and could sense Jimin staring. When he looked up he saw a smirk plastered on his face. It was obvious he knew what he was doing.

He enjoyed it. To make him flustered and nervous. He liked being in control and being dominant. This was something Yoongi wasn't used to. Being submissive was harder than he thought it would be.

"Nah. A snapping turtle sounds cooler."

Jimin grinned kneeling down on the floor. He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist. In the process, he accidentally brushed his arms against his bare thighs. It made Yoongi weak.

"Can't we be two friends who kiss?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"No. Friends don't kiss." He whispered back.

"Maybe they do." Jimin insisted with with a grin.

Yoongi smiled. Gosh, he was perfect. Everything about him was. He could never get enough of him. Jimin was like a favorite novel you read and never wanted to stop reading. He was like listening to a song for the first time and falling in love with it.

"They do not." He finally said with a sad smile. Jimin looked at Yoonji like she was his entire world and he couldn't help to despise her for it. Because he would never look at him like that.

"Dammit. I will keep trying then." He winked getting up.

Yoongi nibbled on the inside of his lip. He kept quiet until Jimin spoke up again. "Hey, we don't have to go to the bonfire if you don't want. I know you go to bed early."

"Are you kidding me? I love bonfires. The last one I went to was with my friend about two years ago."

"Okay then. Let's go. I'm warning you though, my family loves to talk and drink. Someone will end up puking or fighting by the end of the night."

"Sounds amazing if you ask me."

"Alright. Don't say I didn't warn you." He told wiggling his eyebrows and pointing at him.

On the way down the stairs, Jimin held Yoongi's hand. He was tense at first, but slowly relaxed. It was just unusual to be held by him. He couldn't really say what they were.

Friends?

Lovers?

Or simply strangers?

In all reality Jimin didn't knew the real him. Which still bothered Yoongi and it was something he thought about on the daily. Why did he make it so easy to love him? If he didn't, this situation wouldn't be so complicated.

"What made you start painting your nails yellow?"

"I just like it. Who knows." He giggled.

"Do you flick little kids off?"