36.

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek and tapped his fingers against his thighs. The air felt extremely tense. As the seconds went by he felt more like he couldn't breathe.

The knock on the door revived him. He took a deep breath and walked over to the mirror. He stared at his reflection and saw how flushed he was. Then he checked his breath to make sure he didn't smell.

When Jimin mentioned the whole "I will text you" thing, he thought it was a joke. Receiving a message from him at eleven thirty pm definitely took him by surprise.

He wasn't planning to have sex with him. That didn't mean he shouldn't not prepare for it. One thing could lead to another.

His heart thumped loudly against his chest as he opened the door. There he was. Stunning and gorgeous like usual. Today he wore regular clothes.

A plain sky blue loose shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. He could literally wear a plastic bag and still look amazing.

"Hi," he whispered.

Jimin nodded as a greeting. "So, are you going to let me in or stare at me like a weirdo?"

Yoongi quickly stepped aside letting him through. He had made sure to clean up before he came. He wasn't used to visitors aside from Jungkook. So he never really bothered to clean.

He even bought an air freshener to give a pleasant smell. Jimin looked around the tiny space and kept quiet. This made Yoongi instantly insecure.

"We can go to another place—"

"Too late. I'm already here. I'm just warning you, if I go missing my friends know I was here."

"I told you we could meet at your place instead."

He shook his head no while turning to him, "The last thing I want is for you to know where I live."

"Right, because you think I'm a stalker and creep." He murmured.

"Your words not mine."

"And yet here you are."

"Don't get it twisted. I'm here to fuck. Should we get started?" He asked reaching for his shirt.

"No! Wait, not—not yet. Do you want something to drink first?" He nervously asked.

Jimin sighed, "We're not going to do all this lovey talking before. The plan was a one night stand."

"It's barely four pm. We have plenty of time before it's night time." He grinned awkwardly.

Jimin felt something within him move. Where had he seen that gummy smile before? Maybe the tinder date? It was hard to recall, he didn't really pay much attention to that night. I'm fact, he quickly forgot about it.

"Were you trying to be funny? You're starting to sound like Namjoon."

"That was kind of funny, huh?"

"Not really." He replied unimpressed.

"Okay, okay. Can we at least drink something before we...umm..." he clashed his hands together unable to say the word.

Jimin huffed. How immature. Maybe this would take longer than he envisioned. In all reality, he wasn't even sure why he was here. It's not like he desperately wanted to hook up with the pale dude.

It was just a feeling he couldn't explain. Whenever he was with him, he felt nice. It was a very weird combination between being creeped out and flattered.

"Fine. Can I at least sit down?" He snapped.

"Oh, yes, of course. I'm sorry I didn't offer it before."