18.

Yoongi nervously gulped as his hand slid across Jimin's bare shoulder. His skin was warm and so soft. He smelled clean, like his body wash. To avoid touching too much, he quickly pulled up his shirt over his exposed skin.

"Thank you for helping me get ready. This meeting is very important." Jimin announced.

"Mhmm." Yoongi responded biting the inside of his lip.

Jimin turned to face him with his shirt opened. "Please, for good luck."

Yoongi nodded. He wasn't sure why Yoonji and Jimin had come up with his absurd good luck thing. It consisted of Yoonji helping him put on his shirt, button it up, and do his tie.

For whatever reason this ritual was invented, Yoongi was very thankful. To see Jimin without a shirt was delightful. But to touch his skin? Oh, that was heaven.

He stared with the top buttons. His fingers slowly buttoned them down one by one. He tried to ignore the way his knees were trembling under Jimin's burning attentive gaze.

When his shirt was buttoned up, Jimin handed him a red tie with a smile. Yoongi wrapped it around his neck and began tying it. "I've never really been good at tying ties." He mumbled a little embarrassed. It took him a while to master it in the real world.

"Lies. You're good at it love." He responded.

Yoongi couldn't help to smile with a wide grin. When he was done he stepped back and looked at the finish product. Jimin looked gorgeous, but that wasn't new. He was always effortlessly beautiful.

They looked at each other for what seemed like forever. Yoongi suddenly remembered Jungkook's words. They had been playing on his mind on repeat for days.

Don't be his what if.

If he was going to wake up tomorrow or the next day in his other body he deserved to know the truth. Did Jimin actually fall for him? Because he probably won't ever get to talk to him again. He at least needed to know this much.

On the other hand, Jimin was thinking about asking Yoonji about Yugyeom. He wanted to know if they were together. If they had something. Maybe if he heard it out loud he'd get over this stupid infatuation he had developed all of the sudden. 

"Yoonji—"

"Jimin—"

"Are you going—?"

"Are you going—?"

They stopped and laughed. It felt like they were in sync. Both wanted to say so much and just couldn't get the words out. Yoongi wondered if Jimin was feeling the same thing. The need to close the space between them and sinfully indulge in one  another.

"Please, go on. Ladies first."

"Technically, I'm not a lady." Yoongi replied before he could stop himself.

Jimin raised an eyebrow with a nervous chuckle. He bit his tongue back to avoid saying something inappropriate.

"But you are. In my eyes."

"You go first. You spoke up before me. It's only fair." He encouraged. Yoongi was too afraid of saying the wrong thing. What if Jimin wasn't feeling this for him? He'd only embarrass himself for bringing it up. He had already been shot down once. It would just be stupid to repeat the same mistake.

"Okay, I was going to ask you if you and Yugyeom are dating." He mumbled looking at the floor. For some reason his face started heating up. He exhaled slowly hoping it wasn't too noticeable. What was he? Twelve? He was a grown ass man, the president of this company, and no longer a little kid to be blushing over a crush.