Day 94

~ Day 94 ~ 

~ 26 / 12 / 12 ~ 

Guys, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I feel FANTASTIC. With just two days of doing a clean restart, my skin is clearing up, and I'm not bloated (yeah, I know that sounds gross but it's true).

Today I went to the park and ran laps, 10 of them in fact!

My parks has a HUGE oval, which usually takes me about 2.5 minutes to run straight, but today I walked, then ran, then walked, then ran, etc, for 10 laps. 

I would have done more, but my brother got bored and wanted to go home, ahha.

But during about the 5th lap, I got a really bad stitch, and I had to sit down for like 5 minutes because it was really hard to breathe.

My brother, who ran with me through half of the laps, said "Just push through the pain and keep walking."

I swear he's going to be a personal trainer because he's SO encouraging when exercising! 

And so I listened to him and walked out my stitch, even though it was REALLY painful, and eventually went back to running. My brother is great. 

I only had a FEW bad foods yesterday (Christmas) and so I don't feel sick or anything - I feel super healthy!

Today I had a banana and cinnamon milkshake for breakfast, and an egg once I got back from the park as my lunch. I also had a coffee in the morning because I was up late last night, haha, and I was super tired this morning. 

So get up and work off those Christmas calories, people! You have it in you! 

Just push through the pain!

I feel fantastic, can't weight to weigh myself in in 5 days, and I KNOW I'm going to beat my weight of 2 days ago, 91.7 kilos :D

xoxo KEEP GOING!