Day 164

~ Day 164 ~ 

~ 06 / 03 / 2013 ~ 

hey guys! how has everyone been??

Before I get started, I have a weight loss blog on Tumblr if you want to follow my progress there; gettingtofiftykilos.tumblr.com :) 

Some AMAZING news to share :) I have dropped from a size 14 - 16 in shirts to a size... 12!!! And I have also dropped from size 16 - 18 in pants to a size... 14!!

That means I've dropped a size in both my chest and legs guys!! AMAZING FEELING. All my months of hard work have payed off. 

HOWEVER. (and this is the strange bit)

I have stayed at 85.5kilos for quite a while now, like 1.5 months, yet I've dropped sizes. So that means that I have been putting on muscle, while losing fat. SCORE. 

So don't be depressed if you're trying to lose weight and it's not working; you could very well be putting on muscle, which slowly will turn into lower results on the scales. 

I also bought some new clothes - which is how I discovered I've dropped a size in pants - and I found this amazing little sexy black dress! It's a size 10, and my goal is to wear it and look like a babe by October 26 - the day I go to see 1D live!

So that is a really achievable goal which I'm really excited for, yay! 

And starting from next week, I'm making myself go for a 30min trip to the park every day after school, so WOO! 

It's weird, but I LOVE TO RUN NOW! I remember how much I used to complain about it, but now it just makes me feel free and lets my mind and body relax. 

I still hate the treadmill though - running in a park or on the street is HEAVEN.

Lol, what's wrong with me? I'm a complete exercise finatic now, hahaha. 

Today I'm also restarting my 'eat clean' diet - basically avoid all processed foods and added sugars, and drink good teas and LOADS of water and eat CLEAN!

Today (day 1) was completely succesful, and I feel fantastic. I had the yummiest breakfast as well; a fruit salad made of nectarines, blueberries and bananas. YUMMMMMMMMM.

Adios for now, fellow mates, and thank you for all the lovely support and messages. I love you all so much :)) 

xoxo CHOW.