Day 1

~ Day 1 ~

~ 28 / 09 / 2012 ~

I'm calling this day number one, because I feel like it's the first actual day I've started. Weighing myself in the morning, I am officially 93.6 kilos meaning  I want to lose about 53 kilos. 

I have lost about 3.3 kilos because my highest weight was 96.9 kilos; but I did it by starving myself, and I'm NOT going to allow myself to do that EVER again. So that is why today is the day I feel like I am OFFICIALLY starting.

To be honest, I have been extremely confident for the past few years in terms of who I am, despite what I look like, but now I can see this is about looking past what I look like, and looking towards WHY I need to lose weight. 

The biggest goal for me in terms of weight loss is being able to join the police force; that's what I want to do in 2015 / 2016, when I'm fit and have lost a lot of weight. 

Starting today, my BMI is 39.5 - an absolutely shocking BMI, considering 20 - 25 is the range considered best for people. So I must bring that down. 

I don't know my weight measurements, but I might write them down for later :)

Today I worked out for THREE AND A HALF HOURS. Absolutely crazy. Now let it be known that I HATE RUNNING LIKE IT IS HELL. so SO much! 

But I don't mind power walking, so I walked 150 calories off on the treadmill (about 15 minutes), lifted weights / dumbbells, cycled, did push ups and mowed our large lawn in that time. To be honest, it felt like it took me all about an hour, that's how willing and eager I am to lose this weight. 

JUST DO IT. This is my new motto - I need to stop thinking about how much I'm going to lose, and actually get up and do something :D

Thank you for bearing with me in this; it means the world to have your support, and in turn I hope I can support you <3 Message me if you want to!

And remember, it all starts with the decision to WANT to lose weight.