Day 49

~ Day 49 ~ 

~ 11 / 11 / 2012 ~

WOW! TODAY IS OFFICIALLY 7 WEEKS SINCE I STARTED THE EXERCISE PROGRAM. 

I haven't updated this online blog thing for 10 days! So let me fill you in on the 4 main things that have happened in those 10 days;

1) After I posted last, I decided that I wouldn't weigh myself for a month (until 1 December), so that I could set a goal and then surprise myself with the results. It's taken a lot of self-control not to step on the scales, but I've kept that promise so far! 

2) I haven't exercised a whole lot. In fact, I've only exercised about 4 days out of the 10 that I haven't blogged for. I know. I'm seriously the biggest hypocrite, but something inside of me makes me feel like I'm being blocked from my goal.

3) I have eaten moderately - considering I'm suppposed to be eating good food only.... I've been cheating a lot. 

4) I figured out (once again) that my weight loss will only happen if I really want it to - something I figured out a long time ago, but I guess it's something that I have to keep reminding myself of. 

HOWEVER:

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO START AGAIN!!!

Here's a really amazing quote that I read on the internet: "If you're tired of starting over, then stop giving up."

Simple but so, so true. So tomorrow, I'm going to get home and EXERCISE. For 1 hour, like normal, and I'm going to keep eating healthy! NOT ONE BAD THING AT ALL - I will try to abstain from lollies for a day... then two days... then three... and just keep on going. 

And I did the math! If I can get down to 85 kilos by the end of the term (5 weeks), and I lose 1 kilo per week in the holidays, then by the time I get back to school I will be 75 kilos. 

SEVENTY FREAKING FIVE!!! 

I will have lost more than 20 kilos! SO MUCH INSPIRATION RIGHT THERE. 

"Nobody is perfect, but don't use that excuse to explain your laziness."

Until next time, adios. 

And encouragement from people is really amazing, thank you so much to everyone who keeps saying they believe in me <3 xoxo

 LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE :)